jk11

May 16, 2017
There is an event where you see Mary and Alexa arguing and this is what triggers Alexa to start some boyfriend training similar to what you've probably already started with Mary. It seems to be a problem for many players to trigger this event. For me, it triggered when MC took the bus from school at 13:00 and arrived at step-family house at 14:00, and went upstairs. The argument occurs in the hallway/stairway.
this thing of the random event is terrible
you miss so much just because of this senseless grinding
hope someone make a mod to skip it (or at least list of triggered events cheats)

Reactions: PRTech

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do you find Jill's job?
On Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Saturday, MC needs to be at the residential area at 20:00. MC will see Mia's car and follow her to her job at the strip bar. Note: MC must skip family dinner at 19:00 at the roadside diner to be in the residential area at 20:00.

Ryuzaki17

Feb 5, 2019
what can i do with Mrs.Larson (old neighbour) only praying and thats it?
you can peek her in her house bathroom at 13:00. I dont know how trigger the scene exactly, because sometimes she lock the door. i tried it couple times to trigger the scene. And its from version 0.24 btw not new scene.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
you can peek her in her house bathroom at 13:00. I dont know how trigger the scene exactly, because sometimes she lock the door. i tried it couple times to trigger the scene. And its from version 0.24 btw not new scene.
Interesting. I've never encountered anything but a locked door when Lauren or Bridgett are in the bathroom.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not yet. I bet I'm not the only one hoping the game is working its way toward a threesome with Lisa and Kate.
Obviously. It starts with clothes, then underwear, and then: "who has better looking tits?" and then "who has a firmer butt? touch it and tell us." Then: "oh, he is suddenly got a hard-on.Who jerks off better?" etc.
Damn, I imagined something like that and really wanted to see it in the game

• Haha
Reactions: Mee&Mee and nowwy
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes