Jimmyhenz

Apr 10, 2018
Still, trying to get the judge scene or is it just her coming to see you? anyone know the time she will come to the apartment, already have had sex with the lawyer

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I had the same problem. Make sure your allure is not too high.........try the stuff below in the console......I looked at the code and it appears you need to lick her boobs more than once. There is a calculation on the fly that if it returns 1 for allure or more you are hosed. Its the allure value /100 and since it is a whole number obviously it will not return the remainer.

Relations["MAunt"].allure.Value=90
Relations["MAunt"].opinion.Value=100
MAunt.MeditationBoobsLicked=3
That's fucking retarded.
Having scenes without precise hints on how to unlock them tends to push player into maxing stats like allure and opinion.
I did so and had 99 allure with Aunt, meaning that I was being punished for doing all I could to find new scenes... by having no chance to unlock them.
What's the rationale behind such a game design? At least if the requisite was a minimum value of allure, even having it higher than needed would allow me to find the new scene, but this way is just nonsense.

Thanks to wshizzle, btw, for searching the code to find the answer (which should definitely be the very last option in a game if one cannot unlock a scene, not the most sensible thing to do since the author sabotages the attempts of finding it by playing...)

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
That's fucking retarded.
Having scenes without precise hints on how to unlock them tends to push player into maxing stats like allure and opinion.
I did so and had 99 allure with Aunt, meaning that I was being punished for doing all I could to find new scenes... by having no chance to unlock them.
What's the rationale behind such a game design? At least if the requisite was a minimum value of allure, even having it higher than needed would allow me to find the new scene, but this way is just nonsense.

Thanks to wshizzle, btw, for searching the code to find the answer (which should definitely be the very last option in a game if one cannot unlock a scene, not the most sensible thing to do since the author sabotages the attempts of finding it by playing...)
I agree with you. I really like this game, but if that isn't a bug, then the game is going down the path of poorly-executed sandboxes that try to make players guess what to do by trying things over and over in arbitrary order without any logic. It's literally the . There are enough games like that out there, so some players must like it, but I refuse to be one of the monkeys.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
That's fucking retarded.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong I have a love hate relationship with this game. The animations are good, the story is good but the grind is just crazy. Just glad I have been keeping on top of it so the grind is bearable. That and the hints in this forum.......If we need to reverse engineer the game to play it then something is wrong. There should be better hints about what is missing to unlock scenes. I found a scene with the neighbors mom from looking through the code. You can spy on her in the shower but it is only available at 1300 while you are normally at school. How the hell would one have found that? That cheat menu is a godsend here also. I've been adding code to mine to try and reduce grind further.........smdh

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Agreed. Don't get me wrong I have a love hate relationship with this game. The animations are good, the story is good but the grind is just crazy. Just glad I have been keeping on top of it so the grind is bearable. That and the hints in this forum.......If we need to reverse engineer the game to play it then something is wrong. There should be better hints about what is missing to unlock scenes. I found a scene with the neighbors mom from looking through the code. You can spy on her in the shower but it is only available at 1300 while you are normally at school. How the hell would one have found that? That cheat menu is a godsend here also. I've been adding code to mine to try and reduce grind further.........smdh
Which mean this only available on Saturday and Sunday. Same to jogging with Kate at 1100, that time was at school and only can do it with Kate on Sunday.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Which mean this only available on Saturday and Sunday. Same to jogging with Kate at 1100, that time was at school and only can do it with Kate on Sunday.
Technically speaking you can skip school, but you have a point. Without any hint that makes you want to do it, you'll probably keep going at school and never see that scene.

__.pxrth._

Jun 2, 2022
Screenshot_20220602_125906.jpg
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1424, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1440, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1441, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1449, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1453, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1619, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1647, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1650, in execute