Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
This game should come compressed with rpaExtract and UnRen to fix this clusterfuck of a game. I'll bet 95% of actions I take in this game are needless because there is no clearly defined progression path. The triggers are unknown and requirements to progression are hidden and over looked by poor writing and a unintuitive game mechanics. I like this game but I really love to hate on it. It really needs a ground up rework. The story is bloated and I fear the dev is off mindlessly wandering through the fields with little direction. But I do thank the Dev for forcing me to learn how to use and alter renpy scripts and cheat like a Russian.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
I saved up to version 0.25 perfectly.
How can I see a lawyer and a sex scene in the 0.27 version?

Oh, and how can you be discovered by the teacher while having sex with the principal?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
But I do thank the Dev for forcing me to learn how to use and alter renpy scripts and cheat like a Russian.
You and me both buddy. I've never touched renpy before this game, but I'm actually learning quite a bit. It's especially useful because I can apply it to other renpy games. It's nice to be able to bend a game to my will :Kappa:

Reactions: wshizzle

smithb333

May 25, 2022
I have a question.
I saved up to version 0.25 perfectly.
How can I see a lawyer and a sex scene in the 0.27 version?

Oh, and how can you be discovered by the teacher while having sex with the principal?
You have to have Had sex with teacher in therapy and she asks about what people you wanna fuck at school. You will tell her about how the principal worships your cock. Then the next time principal pulls you out of class Lit teacher will show up. To bang the Lawyer you have to bring her alcohol on a night that isn't Wed or Sat. choose to sleep on couch 2x then she will leave bedroom door open for you to go on and bang with condom

Reactions: yunmaster

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Are there any other errors?
Is it all fixed? And if so can someone request the compression?

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys,

im struggling to get the bj scene with lily, I have got depraved/drained on everything and our relationship is best friends and sexually desired, have gotten all other scenes but can’t seem to get the bj scene so can’t progress further with her. We are sharing the same room, any tips would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hi guys,

im struggling to get the bj scene with lily, I have got depraved/drained on everything and our relationship is best friends and sexually desired, have gotten all other scenes but can’t seem to get the bj scene so can’t progress further with her. We are sharing the same room, any tips would be appreciated and thanks in advance.
Did you make sure your alarm is set to 8:00 and go to sleep?

drakestone212

Feb 8, 2019
I'll make an example. Let's say that your Mom has 0 allure and 0 conflict toward you and you want to raise them to 50 and 30, respectively.

to increase allure:
Relations["Mom"].allure.Value = 50

to increase conflict:
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value = 30

If you want to modify the conflict between two NCPs (for example, lower conflict between your sisters to 0) you must use this code instead:

Relations["OldSis", "YoungSis"].conflict.Value= 0

Please note that you must write the code lines as shown with uppercase and lowercase letters, or the command will not work.

So does this also help with getting them to have sex with each other? I know there is a scene between young and old sis but can it be also with mom and aunt or mom and sisters?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a few suggestions.
1. Is there any indication of the expiration date of the items rented at the motel? If you don't have it, I'd like it to be marked.
2. If the MC is at his age, wouldn't it be okay to have a transportation (car or motorcycle or bicycle)? Rather than just using the bus to move.
3. I have the same opinion as number 1, but can't I rent the product permanently? during one's stay at a motel. (If the main character can't buy a house yet due to the progress of the story, please consider it.)

* And all of a sudden, I can't skip the conversation. Is it just me? Version is 0.27.2.

Jun 3, 2022
Hi guys. How do I use the square brackets in the console now? I can't cheat anymore, or well, can'tuse cheats with [] any more since the update. I can see it skips time in the background (top left "skipping...") but nothing else in the console

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I have a few suggestions.
1. Is there any indication of the expiration date of the items rented at the motel? If you don't have it, I'd like it to be marked.
2. If the MC is at his age, wouldn't it be okay to have a transportation (car or motorcycle or bicycle)? Rather than just using the bus to move.
3. I have the same opinion as number 1, but can't I rent the product permanently? during one's stay at a motel. (If the main character can't buy a house yet due to the progress of the story, please consider it.)

* And all of a sudden, I can't skip the conversation. Is it just me? Version is 0.27.2.
1. It's in personal status on the phone
2 & 3 these are probably coming eventually as your old house is still for sale, and there is already dialogue about borrowing your mom's car (it's just not a thing yet)

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Did you make sure your alarm is set to 8:00 and go to sleep?
Hi thanks for getting back to me,
I have got my alarm set for 8, however I always end up waking up before it due to having had enough rest for my energy and end up having to manually rest for 1hr to get to 8, could this be why I am unable to get the scene?

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi thanks for getting back to me,
I have got my alarm set for 8, however I always end up waking up before it due to having had enough rest for my energy and end up having to manually rest for 1hr to get to 8, could this be why I am unable to get the scene?
Update
After making sure that I wake up at exactly 8 before waking up earlier than that I still can’t seem to get the scene, have no idea why

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
This is what my status with lily is if anyone can see any reason as to why I can’t get the bj scene in the morning pls let me know and thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes