Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
This is what my status with lily is if anyone can see any reason as to why I can’t get the bj scene in the morning pls let me know and thanks in advance.
choose her as ur room mate then when finishing the work at sexshop ask her to go together to motel ( try 5 times ) she will have sex with mc ( ofc u have to have no conflits )

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
choose her as ur room mate then when finishing the work at sexshop ask her to go together to motel ( try 5 times ) she will have sex with mc ( ofc u have to have no conflits )
I tried that but had no luck, I believe I need to have gotten the morning bj before I can progress further but can’t seem to get it no matter what I try

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I tried that but had no luck, I believe I need to have gotten the morning bj before I can progress further but can’t seem to get it no matter what I try
If you drop your save file here I can check what you miss.

ps Yes, morning bj is a milestone that opens further progressing

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
ok dev fix the dam phone bug its a total game breaker you litterally cant play it if the phone is borked ..... note to all saying this is unplayable without a walkthrough ... try reading .. everything you need is on the phone .. wanna know how to raise sexual tensions with any girl .. click contacts and then look at the pink tab ... us the phone and stop been lazy .... dev i hope to hell you have some epic animations in this further along ... cause if your gonn make ppl grind this much the payoff better be worth it ....but FIX THE DAM PHONE

Joshcarman

Nov 16, 2021
Hi thank you for replying, this is my save file sorry if it’s a mess and thanks for the help.
Hi thank you for replying, this is my save file sorry if it’s a mess and thanks for the help.
File wasn’t uploading hopefully this works:
If you drop your save file here I can check what you miss.

ps Yes, morning bj is a milestone that opens further progressing

overvelming

Jun 13, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS v2

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH THE EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS COMES WITH IT'S OWN CHEAT MENU
To install either just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)
Cheat menu is accessed with "K"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuperCheatsV1 for game version 0.27.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Pressed 'K', but nothing happen

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2022
The phone is broke. Game gives me an error everytime I try to open it!! You don't necessarily need it except for arranging dates with the secretary.

How do I fix it? Does it help if I send my save file?

smithb333

May 25, 2022
I saw a fee screen shots of a 3 some with Jill and LiL as well as Alexa taking a selfie with a mouth full. Are these two scenes currently available? or are they Just promotional? If they are available how do you get to them?

Jun 3, 2022
I also encountered a problem with the confession sideline, whenever I wanted to give a naughty confession it just gave an error aswell, then I can ignore it and it oes on but I think I am stuck there, too.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes