Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
wait how do you get a tit job from lil beside the pool.

Also when the mom jerks u off in bed while lil sleeps next to u. canshe join in

Last edited:

Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
I just wanted to snag your attention, as I'm using your experimental cheats... the fact that attendance doesn't go down means that I haven't triggered the principal interrupting class event since installing it which I believe is a necessary event for the lit teacher to catch you with the principal. Is there a console command to adjust the value of the attendance/tardiness?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
That has nothing to do with attendance. Make sure you didn't tell her to stop interrupting class, and just ignore her until she comes to class. Also make sure you have enough allure for her. All her events have always worked for me even at 100 attendance.

Reactions: Wolfkins

AlDocTHorXJ

Dec 24, 2021
Hey guys, anybody posted how to trigger and see new things in v0.26 and v0.27?
I don't want to waste my time and do things over and over and see nothing new. Thanks

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
Fix: investigation "KnowAboutSisPregnancy" error.

what sister are we talking about and how to catch this event

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Is there some gameplay significance to making women your girlfriends? Does anyone think there might be a status "higher" than girlfriend(sex slave? follower? )

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there some gameplay significance to making women your girlfriends? Does anyone think there might be a status "higher" than girlfriend(sex slave? follower? )
Looking at the code making lil your girlfriend lowers conflict increases for things like sharing a bed. I haven't seen any other effect, but it's possible I just haven't noticed

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
Hello, can someone please tell me how to activate these two options?

violet drunk, standing up in a fighting pose nude
violet drunk and passed out on the back of the sofa

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes