PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
thanks for taking your time out to make the mod. is there a way to unlock the school attendance though? it's been a while since i played this and i recall needing to have poor attendance so i can move some boxes for the principal, or something like that.
This is the cheat you are looking for:
SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
thanks for taking your time out to make the mod. is there a way to unlock the school attendance though? it's been a while since i played this and i recall needing to have poor attendance so i can move some boxes for the principal, or something like that.
Works for me even with max attendence

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
I hope the Dev will add in the game where u can catch jill on the bed and choose to help her. ATM i feel like i have done everything in game

plus how far can you go with 3Some with lil and jill

plus can u play with mom boobs while she sleeps

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I hope the Dev will add in the game where u can catch jill on the bed and choose to help her. ATM i feel like i have done everything in game

plus how far can you go with 3Some with lil and jill

plus can u play with mom boobs while she sleeps
Ironically you can have real sexy times with Lil and Jill, but it doesn't tend to open up previous options all that much (for instance, if you try messing with Lil while she is 'sleeping', she still gets mad at you, even though she sometimes gives you a BJ in the morning).
You can have full sex with Lil and Jill at the same time (you get to pick who you finish in), but at the moment, they don't get involved with each other beyond Lil sometimes taking a look at Jill's Pussy.

You can uncover your mom's breasts, but you can't really play with them per se, because she starts to wake up, which is kind of shame, but there you have it.

Reactions: Sk1tz

Sk1tz

Nov 9, 2021
Ironically you can have real sexy times with Lil and Jill, but it doesn't tend to open up previous options all that much (for instance, if you try messing with Lil while she is 'sleeping', she still gets mad at you, even though she sometimes gives you a BJ in the morning).
You can have full sex with Lil and Jill at the same time (you get to pick who you finish in), but at the moment, they don't get involved with each other beyond Lil sometimes taking a look at Jill's Pussy.

You can uncover your mom's breasts, but you can't really play with them per se, because she starts to wake up, which is kind of shame, but there you have it.

i jus wait till next update thanks

Reactions: jetama
Jun 3, 2022
I still can't confess. Wth. Also I can't use my phone, it crashes. I just downloaded the newest version once again and still the same problems.

Last edited:

MattDamonLol

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys,

Looking for 1 scene what I can't trigger, and a followup for an other?

1. Second family:
My second family is "stuck" at the point where I can finger the girl in glasses, and finger the blond one too, but nothing raises sexual tention anymore. I can't ask Mary to send me a selfie from the shower, nor I can trigger the event of the dickphoto with the blond. Any idea? We had 2 or 3 family meetings with both families and it seems it doesnt do anything anymore ...

2. Cheerleader:
I got to the point wher I can finger her, but nothing else ... Is there any followup on this or this is the max yet?

Thx in advance

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
stuck on getting the bj from stepmom. she's pulled me into her room once a long ass time ago on hour 22 or 23, and hasn't done it ever since. is there a definitive trigger?

Jun 10, 2022
howdy folks, i am wondering which update this scene was included in, and if there is a possibility to jerk off with her while inside the bathroom? if not it should be considered for a future update, one perhaps where she helps you out or something. same for the mom and sister and pretty much any bathroom encounter once relations are high enough of course. 1654884862711.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Sk1tz

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
howdy folks, i am wondering which update this scene was included in, and if there is a possibility to jerk off with her while inside the bathroom? if not it should be considered for a future update, one perhaps where she helps you out or something. same for the mom and sister and pretty much any bathroom encounter once relations are high enough of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I first saw it in 0.27, but even though I've been playing since 0.16, the scene could easily be much older than that. MC can't jerk to her in this scene. There's already a scene where MC can jerk to here while she's laying in bed, though.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
stuck on getting the bj from stepmom. she's pulled me into her room once a long ass time ago on hour 22 or 23, and hasn't done it ever since. is there a definitive trigger?
Go to her room around 22:00 or 23:00 when she is sitting in bed. There is an option to join her and then to have a drink of wine with her.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes