KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
Hello, fellow gamers.

My question´s are simple.

Can i have sex with Mia and Jill? If yes, how to trigger it?
How can i have sex with Lil and Jill? If yes, how to trigger it?

Also would love to get sex scene with Stepmom and her daughters and also neighbour Laura too.
I think i have everything else maxed out, cause right now, half of the tasks say that it is Under Development.

Too sad to see this, this a fun,good game, expect the grinding but the scenes are awesome. Also would love if the Dev/Dev´s would put in the pregnacy and scenes about the two families mothers with MC would go to jail and ask father to sign divorce papers. After that would like to buy back the house and live there. Would also like if they would thinks about the scenes when LilTeacher would break up with his dick fiancee and is engaded to MC,with all of the ladies in the game.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Hello, fellow gamers.

My question´s are simple.

Can i have sex with Mia and Jill? If yes, how to trigger it?
How can i have sex with Lil and Jill? If yes, how to trigger it?

Also would love to get sex scene with Stepmom and her daughters and also neighbour Laura too.
I think i have everything else maxed out, cause right now, half of the tasks say that it is Under Development.

Too sad to see this, this a fun,good game, expect the grinding but the scenes are awesome. Also would love if the Dev/Dev´s would put in the pregnacy and scenes about the two families mothers with MC would go to jail and ask father to sign divorce papers. After that would like to buy back the house and live there. Would also like if they would thinks about the scenes when LilTeacher would break up with his dick fiancee and is engaded to MC,with all of the ladies in the game.
To have sex with Jill, you need to be sharing a room with her and built up enough reputation to allow you to massage her, at first it will be clothed, but later on she will strip naked, and you can work your way up to sex like that.

Lil, you just need to keep doing things which up her longing for you and you will just get more and more risky options.

To get involved with Mia, you need to find out where Jill works (in the residential districts) and already be there when Jill and Mia arrive (to do this you need to skip out on the evening meal) and you will find the club they work at, then it is just a case of building your relationship up with her. After a while she will start visiting Jill at the motel in the afternoon to practice dance moves, you can "help her out" and go for a drive and get a 69, or if you have a spare room in the motel, you can fuck her.

Right now, the only person you can have sex with from the second family is Mary, you can do this by being her "practice" boyfriend, again just build up your relationship, there is a slight twist with her in that once you reach a certain point, you have to back track and try flirting and kissing again to open up more risky versions (in her underware I believe). With Alexa the most you can (currently) do is get a handjob off her. You can get a blowjob off the second mother, but that is the most so far. Laura, you can do some naughty stuff with her, by helping with the gardening, letting her wash your clothes will result in you getting naked with her (she remains clothed), but if you only do the gardening, then you will get more and more passionate with her, but hugging and kissing (and feeling her up) is the limit.

As for the other stuff, pregnancy, breaking the Lit teacher up from her BF, etc., it is something which may happen in the future, but isn't in there right now.

Hope that helps.

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
To have sex with Jill, you need to be sharing a room with her and built up enough reputation to allow you to massage her, at first it will be clothed, but later on she will strip naked, and you can work your way up to sex like that.

Lil, you just need to keep doing things which up her longing for you and you will just get more and more risky options.

To get involved with Mia, you need to find out where Jill works (in the residential districts) and already be there when Jill and Mia arrive (to do this you need to skip out on the evening meal) and you will find the club they work at, then it is just a case of building your relationship up with her. After a while she will start visiting Jill at the motel in the afternoon to practice dance moves, you can "help her out" and go for a drive and get a 69, or if you have a spare room in the motel, you can fuck her.

Right now, the only person you can have sex with from the second family is Mary, you can do this by being her "practice" boyfriend, again just build up your relationship, there is a slight twist with her in that once you reach a certain point, you have to back track and try flirting and kissing again to open up more risky versions (in her underware I believe). With Alexa the most you can (currently) do is get a handjob off her. You can get a blowjob off the second mother, but that is the most so far. Laura, you can do some naughty stuff with her, by helping with the gardening, letting her wash your clothes will result in you getting naked with her (she remains clothed), but if you only do the gardening, then you will get more and more passionate with her, but hugging and kissing (and feeling her up) is the limit.

As for the other stuff, pregnancy, breaking the Lit teacher up from her BF, etc., it is something which may happen in the future, but isn't in there right now.

Hope that helps.
I have been grinding this already so hard, i know about the Laura kissing and everything else. What i did now know was that i have to back track a little for Mary. And also with Lil, to wait. Mhh, then i quess it is time to sleep and MB again and again. Thanks mate for the info.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Full walktrought for mia if someones keen to type
visit Stripclub talk to Mia"interest" car-pet-art-movie - then ask bout here under chat-say godbay and go to the bar again spend time 2 times-you will se the relations go up!
finaly find Mia in girlsroom together with Jill - help Mia and go to altroom and this will happen ;)

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
visit Stripclub talk to Mia"interest" car-pet-art-movie - then ask bout here under chat-say godbay and go to the bar again spend time 2 times-you will se the relations go up!
finaly find Mia in girlsroom together with Jill - help Mia and go to altroom and this will happen ;)
Thx mate ur a legend

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
How to have threesome sex with the dean and the teacher?
You have to have many personal therapy sessions with the teach until she says do you have any interest in someone in the school and you have to fuck the dean raw then after she calls you from class another day the teacher will show up at her office i hope my bad english was understandble
Ps : to get the dean to call you you just have to stop visiting the dean for a while

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
Fix: investigation "KnowAboutSisPregnancy" error

Which of the sisters are we talking about and how to catch this event?

Jun 22, 2022
Is the Alexa's boyfriend quest bugged in 0.27.2? I've been unable to make any progress on the quest despite constantly viewing TV with her, getting her allure to 38, maxing allure with Mary and Anna, and constantly visiting both her and Mary throughout the day.

Reactions: SteppenBro
May 7, 2021
Is the Alexa's boyfriend quest bugged in 0.27.2? I've been unable to make any progress on the quest despite constantly viewing TV with her, getting her allure to 38, maxing allure with Mary and Anna, and constantly visiting both her and Mary throughout the day.
If I remember correctly, you need a random event that triggered for me during the day when I went up the stairs from the first floor.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah that quest has a bug ... looking inside the code, the code's condition to advance the quest is Mary must inside Alexa's room.
I think its a typo, because the dev uses StepOS and StepYS for variable names and get mixed up.

I could be wrong, but I couldn't find any event that trigger Mary going inside Alexa's room anywhere in the codes.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes