WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah that quest has a bug ... looking inside the code, the code's condition to advance the quest is Mary must inside Alexa's room.
I think its a typo, because the dev uses StepOS and StepYS for variable names and get mixed up.

I could be wrong, but I couldn't find any event that trigger Mary going inside Alexa's room anywhere in the codes.
There is no such condition. The condition is for them to be in the house
Code:
so_dest and "SHouse" in so_dest.Groups and sy_dest and "SHouse" in sy_dest.Groups

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Thanks. I'll give that a shot today. I am anal about missing class so I don't typically hang out there during the day. I may have just gotten unlucky.
For me, it happened when MC took the bus directly from school at 13:00 to the suburbs. MC arrives in the suburbs at 14:00, then goes to the step-family house, then upstairs, and the event with the argument between Mary and Alexa automatically started.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
There is no such condition. The condition is for them to be in the house
Code:
so_dest and "SHouse" in so_dest.Groups and sy_dest and "SHouse" in sy_dest.Groups
Look in loc_SHouseStepYSroom.rpy for label SHouseStepYSRoomTryToEnterLabel
Code:
if StepOS.Destination == "SHouseStepYSRoom" and GData.Random() < 0.15: # <== to trigger event "StepYSNaughtyWelcomeLabel"
    $ GData.EventsQueue.append("StepYSNaughtyWelcomeLabel")
    return
or maybe I'm confusing it with another quest?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Look in loc_SHouseStepYSroom.rpy for label SHouseStepYSRoomTryToEnterLabel
Code:
if StepOS.Destination == "SHouseStepYSRoom" and GData.Random() < 0.15: # <== to trigger event "StepYSNaughtyWelcomeLabel"
    $ GData.EventsQueue.append("StepYSNaughtyWelcomeLabel")
    return
or maybe I'm confusing it with another quest?
Thanks for pointing out the error, but this goes in 'else' of 'StepYS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Cum"].RealCount == 0:'
which means it's for repeated performance
yes, the error prevents the event from popping, but at this point you can request the same from her through dialogue

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for pointing out the error, but this goes in 'else' of 'StepYS.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["Cum"].RealCount == 0:'
which means it's for repeated performance
yes, the error prevents the event from popping, but at this point you can request the same from her through dialogue
Ah okay.

Btw, are you perhaps in dev's team? I think I found another typo, it's in strip-bar location events:
Code:
if Relations["oldSis"].IsGirlfriend():
shouldn't "oldSis" be "OldSis"?

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
unusual the dev never delays update any news on the updates any of his patrons here?
There is a public post on the Patreon...

Well, hello to everyone. I know you're all waiting for the new release.
I've got a little out of my own schedule (I intended to finish it 36 hours ago). So I presume I should inform you.
I hope to finish everything within 24 hours.

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
There is a public post on the Patreon...

Well, hello to everyone. I know you're all waiting for the new release.
I've got a little out of my own schedule (I intended to finish it 36 hours ago). So I presume I should inform you.
I hope to finish everything within 24 hours.
knew it he is a very punctual guy thought sth might have happened lol

serlockz

Dec 14, 2020
Straitened Times 28.0
PC:

v0.28 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen
and something for Lily and Mary Gardner, Neighbor Mom, Lawyer, Hot Cop, Judge, XShop Owner, and others

Update: sounds
Fix: Alexa events activation

Add: 4 base (6 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 4 images

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Straitened Times 28.0
PC:

v0.28 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen
and something for Lily and Mary Gardner, Neighbor Mom, Lawyer, Hot Cop, Judge, XShop Owner, and others

Update: sounds
Fix: Alexa events activation

Add: 4 base (6 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 4 images
Thanks so much man

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes