Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
8. XShop Owner : MILF Model shoot
There is a bit more for Xshop owner, if you do several modeling session, she will want to talk to you and propose to negociate with the photograph to make photo of the stuff from her shop, right now you can only do these photo session once a week and only the xshop owner can model, but it's implied that you will have to convince other model to do it too in the future

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I love that now M/C can fuck his Stepmom. There is a hint that she will commit to an exclusive relationship with M/C on her part and allow him to shag whoever he wishes except his half-sisters. It would be fun if M/C could breed the Stepmom as his sister Alexa says to him.

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy", line 766, in <module>
NameError: name 'df' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
  File "loc_RoadsideDiner.rpyc", line 759, in script
  File "C:\Users\Pouriya\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Pouriya\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy", line 766, in <module>
NameError: name 'df' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.0
Sun Jun 26 11:08:38 2022

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
How do you get the last progression with the Commune Therapy? I'm stuck with the lit teacher sucking him off. Is there a specific day of the week to do the therapy, or a thing to talk to the lit teacher about during personal therapy?

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
How do you get the last progression with the Commune Therapy? I'm stuck with the lit teacher sucking him off. Is there a specific day of the week to do the therapy, or a thing to talk to the lit teacher about during personal therapy?
have a new terapy with mom at 18.00 be at litTeacher at 17.00 just say godbay and go the apardment again they have started then ;)

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes