Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Can't wait to see the crrazy shenanigans this game will have once it's complete. :D

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Here is my WT for 0.27.0

WT was made using my save from version to version

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

StraitenedTimes 0.27.0 WT.zip - the wt

saves.zip, it has 0.25.0 save, 0.26.1 save, and 0.27.0 save

Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte and Lauren
You don't have a wt for individual characters? I have quite a few scenes that I don't know how to unlock and I don't want to start from the beginning again.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
name the scene and who "Caracter"
Victoria(lawyer) is one for example. There's a scene where we fuck her at the office, but every time I go there we just talk about the case, I have no idea what is the trigger.

There's the scene with the sexshop owner, Scene with the detective inside an elevator(?), sex with both sisters in the same room, and so on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Every time this game gets an update I get sad. I really wanted to like this game because I like the girls, but the sandbox just makes it unplayable for me. I am not even one of those people that hates every sandbox game, it's just not done well in this game. I wish this had a vn mode.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Every time this game gets an update I get sad. I really wanted to like this game because I like the girls, but the sandbox just makes it unplayable for me. I am not even one of those people that hates every sandbox game, it's just not done well in this game. I wish this had a vn mode.
I suggest just playing it with cheats, without tedious grind for money this game is actually really good, discovering various possibilities and outcomes is really fun and well done in this game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I suggest just playing it with cheats, without tedious grind for money this game is actually really good, discovering various possibilities and outcomes is really fun and well done in this game.
It seems like there is a cheat mod now. I might give it a try again when it is updated.

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
Faced error in first day in dinner

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy", line 822, in <module>
NameError: name 'df' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
  File "loc_RoadsideDiner.rpyc", line 816, in script
  File "L:\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "L:\Games\StraitenedTimes\StraitenedTimes-0.28.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/loc_RoadsideDiner.rpy", line 822, in <module>
NameError: name 'df' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.0
Sun Jun 26 14:58:26 2022

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I see what you mean, every time you move from one area to another you waste an hour taking a bus and most time than not make you miss something you were planning to do. Is just an unnecessary grind on most of what you do. If you don't cheat with money and energy, is way way worse.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It seems like there is a cheat mod now. I might give it a try again when it is updated.
Suggestion: Don't bother. I wanted to like this game as well, and honestly have enjoyed more than a few sandbox games...those that had a decent hint system and didn't require a mind-numbing amount of grind and repetitive scene viewing just to get a minor advancement in the story/game. I have attempted multiple methods for reducing the grind, Console Commands, Cheat Modification, Spreadsheet (to track daily events, etc.) and it all just sucks the enjoyment out of the game.

As I was explaining to someone else, I don't play games to cause myself more frustration and stress, I experience enough of that everyday - games, be definition are supposed to be fun, even a bit challenging, not a lifelong commitment to a non-linear process that result in increased stress.

I believe this game has great potential and a varied story to tell, just too much of the grind for me.

On a side note, I feel as though there are more than a few of these games that would benefit from a simpler approach and a complete brain-dump before beginning production. Laying out the story and completing the script prior to even beginning the process would create a roadmap for the developer and, like any story or game, allow for a system of game-play that makes it much more enjoyable for the player.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes