tremyummy

Oct 6, 2017
i can't trigger aunt kate's blowjob scene. could anyone tell me how to do? and whats the news about aunt kate on new update?

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Straitened Times 28.0
PC:

v0.28 new content:
New content for Lisa and Anna Gardner, Kate Jensen
and something for Lily and Mary Gardner, Neighbor Mom, Lawyer, Hot Cop, Judge, XShop Owner, and others

Update: sounds
Fix: Alexa events activation

Add: 4 base (6 total) animations
Add: 60+ images
Update: 4 images
My thanks are undescrible

Reactions: giqui

Ed Garr

Nov 18, 2017
i can't trigger aunt kate's blowjob scene. could anyone tell me how to do? and whats the news about aunt kate on new update?
1. Invite mom to aunt room
2. Help with clothes
3. Let the Aunt win.
4. Next time, aunt will be in motel, try to stay @ night with her. When, jerk off in bedroom. She will suck you.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
v0.28 Finding

1. Lisa : Fuck Lisa while Jill sleeping beside, when Lisa and Jill shared a room ; Fuck Lisa while Lily sleep beside and Lily wake up

2. Anna : Fuck Anna with condom when u find Anna alone at room. Option for strip show or direct fucking will appear if MC click in Step Mom room when her available.

3. Kate : Request sleep together and select finish at bedroom, Kate will participate for BJ.

4. Neighbor Mom : Confess, make her talk 3 time, finger her started on 2nd time.

5. Judge : Talk to her when she at office, groping

6. Hotcop and Lawyer : party time on Wednesday and Saturday. My try : show no booze, pour equal, focus on Victoria, present liquor if run out of drinks, focus Violet, get dance with Violet. Next party, same way, Victoria joined the dance.

7. Mary : Sleep at your room at Step Mom house, midnight Mary will come sleep with MC.

8. XShop Owner : MILF Model shoot

Last edited:

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
hi please help i can't trigger this
21:00) go to your room, you will get a message about the bathroom door was open, you will end up peeking, new scene, she will end up saying "i see no reason for hiding from you since i'm your girlfriend".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daty and Killer7161

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
this game needs a ingame wt/hint cause the constant back and for with the wt on the op is tedius asf and the wt is from a fan cause the game progression is shit, thanks dude for the amazing wt

Reactions: alpharenji2

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS v2

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH THE EXPERIMENTAL CHEATS COMES WITH IT'S OWN CHEAT MENU
To install either just drag and drop the "game" folder into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)
Cheat menu is accessed with "K"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuperCheatsV1 for game version 0.27.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cheat menu should work on all game version, but the experimental changes are version specific
Doesn't work if you use joiplay
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Cheat mod make the game error for 0.28 version
thanks for the effort

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes