DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
The only "complaint" I have is the lack of a proper Guide/Task List.
It's impossible to know what you can replay because most scenes require specific set of events, and to know what you may be missing.
For example, people saying that there is a Alexa anal scene, while I've done everything I think I could and I can't get it to trigger the discussion that leads to that.
I don't have anything against the grind or the free roaming aspect of the game. I just think it would be nice to have a way to actually track all the possible events for each character. The "Progress tab" on the phone helps absolutely nothing.

Still like the game, though

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
what to do after postulant kate sits on your lap with bikini and tells you she can be very grateful?
I remember reading that if MC picks Kate, then the NEXT time Kate stays in the alternate motel room, MC should not tell her to invite Lisa, then at 23:00 MC can keeps pushing for more during Kate's meditation and she will give him a titfuck. Somebody correct me if that's wrong.

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
How do you Tell Kate about your StepFamily. When I try to chat with her it doesnt give me the option to tell her about the stepfamily. Therefore I cant invite her to dinner. Help please
So, the steps for this one are: Get aunt to stay in your private hotel room, then during dinner at the Roadside Diner ask Lil to have dinner at the step-family's house. Kate should interrupt you on your way and you can invite her then.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So, the steps for this one are: Get aunt to stay in your private hotel room, then during dinner at the Roadside Diner ask Lil to have dinner at the step-family's house. Kate should interrupt you on your way and you can invite her then.
When I tried this, Kate interrupted on the way out of the diner, but the option to invite her was grayed-out. Was this because I already invited Kate to stay in the alternate motel room for the night?

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Not sure if someone found/mentioned it here yet, but if anyone's wondering, Alexa's new scene is a BJ. You can access it through the "naked selfie" interaction.

Aug 31, 2019
Do you know how to progress second family sisters? im stucked at pussy play with younger and masturbation with older

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
The scene where the sisters argue on the stairs that leads to new Alexa content isnt triggering after Ive already drained all the other events and Marys event and gotten a couple of times where the stepsisters sleep in the same bed. Is it a bug or is it triggered by a specific event Im not aware of?
Don't know if this will help, but it took ages for me to figure this out, for me, I had to keep on doing selfies with Alexa before it triggered. Perhaps it will be the same for you?

Reactions: theoffkilter

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is this the right addition to this version? (0.29)
- Mom's new photo work.
- Photographer's New BJ
- Step younger sister anal sex.
- Sleeping with step sisters.
- Invite aunt to stepmother's house.
- the masturbate of a neighbor's mother.
- a private cheerleading for a neighbor's daughter.
- In the MC motel, the judge's meal scene.

Let me know if there's more.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Is this the right addition to this version? (0.29)
- Mom's new photo work.
- Photographer's New BJ
- Step younger sister anal sex.
- Sleeping with step sisters.
- Invite aunt to stepmother's house.
- the masturbate of a neighbor's mother.
- a private cheerleading for a neighbor's daughter.
- In the MC motel, the judge's meal scene.

Let me know if there's more.
You can cover for Ren (the Lawyer's secretary) at the office, which earns you favours (before you had to save her from the cops to get this), and sometimes she gives you a blowjob under the desk. It seems like you have to cover for her twice to earn a favour.

Not sure if this is new, but I found that if you put the first mother was in the room with one of the sisters, and you sleep with them, if you make a move on the mother, they catch you in the act.

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
You can cover for Ren (the Lawyer's secretary) at the office, which earns you favours (before you had to save her from the cops to get this), and sometimes she gives you a blowjob under the desk. It seems like you have to cover for her twice to earn a favour.

Not sure if this is new, but I found that if you put the first mother was in the room with one of the sisters, and you sleep with them, if you make a move on the mother, they catch you in the act.
It's in 28

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
The first triggers the second, but how is the first triggered? Anyone know or have an idea?
Ask the xshop owner to model for your, after some modeling, she we will want to talk to you and get the idea to promote her stuff, so you can have xshop promotion shoots, but only once a week, then you can ask mom to do these xshop promotion shoots

Reactions: lommeuld

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
the wt doesn't line up anymore when starting a new game because of the new content, i have decided to stop updating it and i still haven't played the last version of the game, i'm sorry for this, and i'm not planning on redoing the whole thing as well.
So, for playing new content we have to restart the game from the beginning?
and is there any way to know what scenes are left in the game and probably how to get them?
Also, can u create saves screen gallery for all/new scenes

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes