Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So, for playing new content we have to restart the game from the beginning?
and is there any way to know what scenes are left in the game and probably how to get them?
Also, can u create saves screen gallery for all/new scenes
you don't have to start a new game to see the new content, but if someone does start a new game and try to follow it, it doesn't line up anymore

Reactions: Toman7891

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
How do you Tell Kate about your StepFamily. When I try to chat with her it doesnt give me the option to tell her about the stepfamily. Therefore I cant invite her to dinner. Help please
You have to build up the relationship... ask Lisa on a Saturday evening at 1900.... that starts the event

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone got an updated walkthrough? I tried to follow the walkthrough but couldn't get the result mention in the file. It seems like this a sandbox game and certain action will trigger different result.

Erikico

Feb 17, 2018
Here are some of the stuff I have found :
Alexa Gardner : If you go to their house and get up the stairs, you will see another argument between the sisters and Alexa will agree to anal sex
Law Secretary : if you go to the firm during the week, she will ask you to take her place for 1 hours, if you do it several time she will give you a blowjob, also, it is an alternative to favors instead of being caught by cops instead of her
Lisa Gardner : you can convince her to do photoshoot to promote the xshop, first she will play with a dildo, then fuck it without cumming and then fuck it and cum
Photographer : as soon as your reach the moment lisa fuck herself with a dildo, she will give you a new reward by giving you a handjob
Lily Gardner : If you invite Lily to a step family dinner while kate is here, she will join you, and you can introduce kate to step familly
Anna Gardner : Haven't found what's new yet
Mary Gardner : if you sleep in step family house, there is a chance that both mary and alexa join you and cuddle in bed
Kate Jensen : when she stay in your room, if you molest her during yoga, there is a possibility that you can titfuck her, but since you end up cumming on her face, she won't let you sleep with her after, also, after kate has been introduced to step family, you can offer to sleep with you in the step family's house
Neighbor Mom : if you go look for her at her house at 8 or 23, she will tell you it's not an appopriate hours to visit, the next time, you can chose to sneak, you will first see her reading a book, the seconde time she will masturbate thinking about you
Cheerleader : if you join her in her house at 12 during the weekend, you can do a photoshoot of her training with her cheerleader outfit
Judge : when working at dinner, there is a chance that judge will be here to eat, she will flirt and grope you, the event only consume 1 hour but it will count as if you did a 2 hours shift
Somebody knows what time judge will go to eat?

PatDong

Jul 27, 2022
I have trouble with the progress with Alexa. Aparrently one needs to make selfies (0.24 ?) with her before getting to the current content. However, I have no option to makeselfies with her. How do i get that option ?

Reactions: 7195648

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I keep praising this game, but I have to admit that it's getting boring little by little.
I think we need a little new direction.
How about the MC's father being released from prison and becoming a character who influences the story?
He committed other crimes and the main character tries to protect the rest of the family.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
you n
I have trouble with the progress with Alexa. Aparrently one needs to make selfies (0.24 ?) with her before getting to the current content. However, I have no option to makeselfies with her. How do i get that option ?
you need to start visiting her in her room... develop to fingering her. Then you will get the blowjob selfie scene

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes