BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
I keep praising this game, but I have to admit that it's getting boring little by little.
I think we need a little new direction.
How about the MC's father being released from prison and becoming a character who influences the story?
He committed other crimes and the main character tries to protect the rest of the family.
Well the Dev seems to agree with you. They are starting a new game which will be based around NTR, I believe there will still be some updates for this game, but I think it is the beginning of the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: yunmaster

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
shame, about the new game, i was wondering why this update felt so tiny. if he just focused on a character per update i think it would drum up more interest. things like inviting someone over for dinner being considered a scene or content is silly.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
so basically keep doing until she ask wheater she can join thats all?
Since I do everything every update, I don't know if something is required to trigger the event, aside the fact tha Kate must be arround, she is here monday, tuesday, friday and sunday

bratli01

Mar 25, 2022
For those asking about getting Kate to dinner with the stepfamily, you need to chat with her when she's hanging anywhere around the hotel. Keep talking to her about your family and eventually one of the remarks will be mentioning your stepfamily to her. Once she knows about them, the option to invite when you leave with Lil is no longer dimmed.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Once you bring Lil and kate to the step family. You will have a option to ask kate to sleep at step family house with MC when MC ask kate about her sleep place. Then go to step family house at 2000, you will see kate and the others waiting you at the front door.

Reactions: GaboCAP

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I keep praising this game, but I have to admit that it's getting boring little by little.
How about the MC's father being released from prison and becoming a character who influences the story?
He committed other crimes and the main character tries to protect the rest of the family.
Might be time to broaden it one way or another and reduce the repetition.

1. Have some out of town content
2. Create a trigger that will result in school only being mandatory Mon-Wed
3. More conflict. Maybe have one of the family members catch you fucking the maid resulting in short to medium term consequences
4. Start old house storyline. Clearly this is going to let you invite women to an additional location

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Once you bring Lil and kate to the step family. You will have a option to ask kate to sleep at step family house with MC when MC ask kate about her sleep place. Then go to step family house at 2000, you will see kate and the others waiting you at the front door.
Don't working for me, when I ask kate about sleep in step family house she always say that it's impropper to share a bed.

Reactions: Breiz

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In many ways I love this game, but oh boy, it can be REALLY frustrating with all the grinding and the somehow uncomprensible event triggers, even with cheat mods. As an example, I had problems launching the blowjob from the secretary. Some good fella help me to figure it out, and everything worked fine... untill I tried to get the other stages in the path, and all of a sudden everything went back, as if I lost some kind of "blowjob privileges", the scenes with the secretary get locked in some sort of "dry path" without variations and no idea about what did wrong or how to get the correct scenes again.

Reactions: E_nigma

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Struggling with this. I invite Lil to step family dinner. Whether I give Kate private room or do not, in both cases "invite her" is not clickable.

Reactions: jin10125

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Interesting idea. You are apparently way ahead of me in the game but I still can't help personal thoughts or feelings to influence what I think about these games. If it were real life, or something closer to it, I would hope that a father that did these things to his family would be shot. Plain and simple. So in this game if they were to let him out I would just move on to other games. Usually I'm better off playing the games where the dad has already died, which is most of the incest ones, lol...
I'm not trying to be rude or snarky and I think your idea of doing something major to shake up the game would be a great idea. I just would hope there would be other options.
Currently I play w as little interaction w the father as possible which is one reason I'm so far behind.

Have a Good One
Cheers

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
In the v0.29.0 here is a bug right in the beginning. Is this fixed also on v0.29.1? And if so could someone share that one?

Update: it may be caused by the Renpy version, when converting but I am not sure. If someone knows, please confirm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joboo187

Jan 26, 2020
Anybody have a save file from .26 or .28? I messed the photoshoot up with the mod and haven't gotten any on mine.

Giccone

Feb 1, 2021
Can't titfuck Kate. I've repeated the meditation scene where I "focus on the boobs" about 100 times, no joke, still nothing.
I have the same problem. Please, Can someone tell us how exactly titfuck Aunt Kate?
Update: I find a solution finally; after a lot of experimentation with Opinion-Allure values of Aunt Kate :cool:

SCENE:
KATE TITFUCK SCENE DURING YOGA SESSION (ONLY MOTEL ROOM - IN STEPHOUSE YOU CAN DO NOTHING WITH HER AT THIS VERSION)

The method is simple, if you are interested you can follow the Instructions in the SPOILER
(this Method is tested multiples times with different old saves, it works both before the StepFamily puts Kate to sleep and after; when Kate is in the StepFamily's House for the night the MC can't have any interactions with her, just talking)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes