The Connoisseur

Jun 3, 2022
Is there a list of how far we can ultimately go with each character so far?

Mom - Bareback, Anal

lil - Bareback, fingers herself while fucking Jill

Jill - Anal, Bareback

Aunt Kate - Tit fuck, BJ

Step Mom - BJ

Blond Stepsis - BJ

Brunette Stepsis - BJ

Motel - Anal, bareback

Maid - Bareback

Bank - Fuck

Photographer - Handjob

Lawyer - Handjob

Legal Secretary - Handjob

Detective - Handjob

Lauren - Finger through clothes (confession)

Brigitte - Finger

Principle - Anal, Bareback, threesome

Lit Teacher - Bareback, Threesome Mum & Principle

Sex Shop - Fuck

Mia - bareback

Reactions: sirpedro7 and H2R

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Is there a list of how far we can ultimately go with each character so far?

Mom - Bareback, Anal

lil - Bareback, fingers herself while fucking Jill

Jill - Anal, Bareback

Aunt Kate - Tit fuck, BJ

Step Mom - BJ

Blond Stepsis - BJ

Brunette Stepsis - BJ

Motel - Anal, bareback

Maid - Bareback

Bank - Fuck

Photographer - Handjob

Lawyer - Handjob

Legal Secretary - Handjob

Detective - Handjob

Lauren - Finger through clothes (confession)

Brigitte - Finger

Principle - Anal, Bareback, threesome

Lit Teacher - Bareback, Threesome Mum & Principle

Sex Shop - Fuck

Mia - bareback
You can actually fuck stepmom and Mary.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Still want many many things including waitress from diner.
Yep...

And these.
1. Expand the "pry around motel". You can peep a couple fucking. After a couple times of peeping them getting caught by them can be added. You learn they are both cheating on their spouses, and they let you join to keep you quiet. After a few times of joining them, you get caught with them by your family members. Then they eventually join as well.

2. A Swinger Club. Take out a loan from the bank and start construction on a new building and business next door to the motel. This could open up the opportunity to have branching routes for exclusive harem, swapping/sharing/swinging, and NTR. With opinions 50+, MC could make a choice on a per character basis to make them a part of his harem and/or allow them to swing with him present. With opinions <50 (0 to 49), There would be a chance for said character to have their own fun at the club. With opinion <0, Characters could cuck the MC making him watch them have their fun. The club could be a good place to introduce the diner waitress.

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Joiplay is suck.. idk why the frame is slide to the side, so i misstouch everything..
Like, when i want to open up map, but get 1hour skip button, damn.. and i have to save and relaunch the game again.

Is any ren'py emu like joiplay but more reliable ?

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Yep...

And these.
1. Expand the "pry around motel". You can peep a couple fucking. After a couple times of peeping them getting caught by them can be added. You learn they are both cheating on their spouses, and they let you join to keep you quiet. After a few times of joining them, you get caught with them by your family members. Then they eventually join as well.

2. A Swinger Club. Take out a loan from the bank and start construction on a new building and business next door to the motel. This could open up the opportunity to have branching routes for exclusive harem, swapping/sharing/swinging, and NTR. With opinions 50+, MC could make a choice on a per character basis to make them a part of his harem and/or allow them to swing with him present. With opinions <50 (0 to 49), There would be a chance for said character to have their own fun at the club. With opinion <0, Characters could cuck the MC making him watch them have their fun. The club could be a good place to introduce the diner waitress.
Well, if there swing/share your women AND The Curse Netorare, i will drop and curse the game.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Yep...

And these.

Dev said this game will have NO NTR, and he'd have to be REALLY stupid to add it now anyway. The harem genre, and NTR don't mix

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Well, if there swing/share your women AND The Curse Netorare, i will drop and curse the game.
I hate NTR myself... But I do not care if its in a game as a possible route as long as I have routes I do enjoy. You on the other hand. Will quit and curse a game for there being a feature in it you would have the choice to avoid tells me all I need to know what kind of human you are.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Dev said this game will have NO NTR, and he'd have to be REALLY stupid to add it now anyway. The harem genre, and NTR don't mix
Again... I dont like to experience NTR in the games I play either. I also understand the devs comments. But I still have the right to voice what I would like to see. It makes me laugh when people get all upset that there is an option in a game that they do not like but have the option .. OPTION .. to avoid by making choice in game to go another way.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Again... I dont like to experience NTR in the games I play either. I also understand the devs comments. But I still have the right to voice what I would like to see. It makes me laugh when people get all upset that there is an option in a game that they do not like but have the option .. OPTION .. to avoid by making choice in game to go another way.
"I don't like to experience NTR in the games I play" and "I still have the right to voice what I would like to see" are contradictory statements in this case, and I'm not upset, I am just telling you what the dev said, and why he said it.

Reactions: votre

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
"I don't like to experience NTR in the games I play" and "I still have the right to voice what I would like to see" are contradictory statements in this case, and I'm not upset, I am just telling you what the dev said, and why he said it.
If you make the choice to avoid the NTR content route in favor of the harem route then you are not experiencing the NTR are you? Use your head when you read peoples comment. And I know what and why he said it... I still have the right to have a thought and voice that thought.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If you make the choice to avoid the NTR content route in favor of the harem route then you are not experiencing the NTR are you? Use your head when you read peoples comment. And I know what and why he said it... I still have the right to have a thought and voice that thought.
Use my head? dude you literally said you don't like experiencing ntr in games, and then say you want it in this game. How on earth does that make any sense? and when have I ever said you can't voice your opinions. Don't put words in other peoples mouths, it makes you look like a jackass.

Reactions: votre

votre

Nov 19, 2020
I hate NTR myself... But I do not care if its in a game as a possible route as long as I have routes I do enjoy. You on the other hand. Will quit and curse a game for there being a feature in it you would have the choice to avoid tells me all I need to know what kind of human you are.
Pft, yea yea.. you're like god, the all knowing, even me who is worthless.
Be glad And do your own greatness.
Byeee..

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Use my head? dude you literally said you don't like experiencing ntr in games, and then say you want it in this game. How on earth does that make any sense? and when have I ever said you can't voice your opinions. Don't put words in other peoples mouths, it makes you look like a jackass.
im with you bro...
He/she even can judge me who never ever meet or talk, just by using comment he/she knows All about me.What type of human iam, lol..

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Are you that fucking stupid to understand that something can exist but not be experienced by everyone? IF you dont go the NTR route you DIDN'T EXPERIENCE IT! I say again Use your head... THINK!

Two people walk into a mall. One walks into Sears the other walks in JC Penny. Both people are in the same mall (game) but they went into different stores (routes). Did either of these people experience what happened the other store?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Are you that fucking stupid to understand that something can exist but not be experienced by everyone? IF you dont go the NTR route you DIDN'T EXPERIENCE IT! I say again Use your head... THINK!

Two people walk into a mall. One walks into Sears the other walks in JC Penny. Both people are in the same mall (game) but they went into different stores (routes). Did either of these people experience what happened the other store?
Sounds like you like NTR, but don't want to admit it. Why else would you want it in the game if you didn't want to see it?

Reactions: _baka_ and votre

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
im with you bro...
He/she even can judge me who never ever meet or talk, just by using comment he/she knows All about me.What type of human iam, lol..
You forgot "they". When one person wants to deny another person something when they themselves can avoid it, that tells me something.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes