denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
i worked many time at the hotel restaurant and the judge never show up
what can i do ?
[/引用]
work at restaurant after Dinner(20:00),you will find judge there(Auto secens).
If not,you must be quite the job before,about that,I don't know how to solve the problem

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Cheat Menu v2.1 and new Cheat Mod v2.0

THESE ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE. USE ONE OR THE OTHER, NOT BOTH
To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW Cheat Mod V2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both should work on ALL versions of the game. Even Future ones
The menu doesn't work if you use joiplay, the Mod MIGHT, as I can't test it I don't know
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
For android users, better play with joiplay or using port ?

Also, is mod work on joiplay ? I want to try

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The android port seems okay for me just a couple of game crashing when u play too long or when u touch the icons rapidly. I just keep it in mind to frequently save game evryday. I am currently working on that mommy bareback which i havent achieve yet. Any pre requisite? I hv seen someone say u have to finish the graffiti quest by Ren? Currntly at 93 allure on mom. Im on lit teacher private sessions wherein she is topless. Hopefully will be achieving the sex with mom on lit teacher apt soon

Reactions: votre

denghuimsm

Nov 9, 2019
Guys, i saw some image of:
Banging Violet the detective
Bank manager in Motel

How unlock this scenes?

Ren the secretary's activity untill police arrest you,choose don't call any one,detective will save you and take you home,choose back to hotel,if you rent a room,choose let's go,after this,you can go to polise stations at 23:00 workdays,21:00 weekends.

Bank manager in Motel

choose take money from her,from time to times,you will have a choise take her to your room(you have to rent a room)

Reactions: Delasius

votre

Nov 19, 2020
The android port seems okay for me just a couple of game crashing when u play too long or when u touch the icons rapidly. I just keep it in mind to frequently save game evryday. I am currently working on that mommy bareback which i havent achieve yet. Any pre requisite? I hv seen someone say u have to finish the graffiti quest by Ren? Currntly at 93 allure on mom. Im on lit teacher private sessions wherein she is topless. Hopefully will be achieving the sex with mom on lit teacher apt soon
Irc you have to do 'naughty' in your room, and when you use condoms that rip. And there you have it. Also, i think dont fck her to much, wait until she need some lovin'.. idk, just try every possible.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019

Ren the secretary's activity untill police arrest you,choose don't call any one,detective will save you and take you home,choose back to hotel,if you rent a room,choose let's go,after this,you can go to polise stations at 23:00 workdays,21:00 weekends.

Bank manager in Motel

choose take money from her,from time to times,you will have a choise take her to your room(you have to rent a room)
But when i go to her for talk (i mean the Bank manager), the option is only discuss interest: nothing else. And i use the cheats for update the stat. How resolve?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does the dev plan on focusing on the main plot in v.30?
[the Dad in jail, missing money, Bank, Bank Manager, Judge, Lawyer, etc.]

Has dev talked about the criminal/non-criminal paths much?
[the *WARNING* you get when trying to get lots of money from bank manager]
[I've declined it so far, but I don't want to miss out on lewd content if you choose one over the other.]

votre

Nov 19, 2020
EDIT: Use a file editor like Notepad++ . Then make sure the setting replace with space is set (super easy to do): .. That's it, now you're ready to edit any RENPY files in the future. A good long term investment if you play a lot of renpy games.

HOW TO MODIFY THE GAME TO LESSEN THE GRIND.
Earn more money from work.
Earn more allure from sexual tension.
Earn more opinion & interest.

it ups the value a little bit, so you can still play the game as intended, but it all should be faster.

1. First get Unren, which allows you to unpack the games files. Unpack using option 1. Then option 2. https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

2. Edit the following files values:

Add more energy when rest in hotel bed
file: ch_p.rpy
add the underlined line: Player.Energy.Add(50)

Earn more money from work (I added an extra 10 dollars as you can see)
File: BehaviorClass.rpy
Replace this:

With This:

Earn more Allure from each successful sexual tension gain
File: GameObject.rpy
Replace this:

With this:

Earn more Interest points, but THIS IS UNTESTED. I think interests help opinion go up faster. I'm not sure yet. But it should work.
File: PersonClass.rpy
Replace This:

With This:

This is the code where opinion is gained for reference, you don't have to do anything here, it's just reference. As you can see it takes Interest into account, so modifying Interests up above should help opinion go up.
File: PersonClass.rpy

Figuring out how to cheat in code was much easier than trying to figure out the game, jesus.
Im using Joiplay, and search there is no those files.. idk.. can you help me..

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Does the dev plan on focusing on the main plot in v.30?
[the Dad in jail, missing money, Bank, Bank Manager, Judge, Lawyer, etc.]

Has dev talked about the criminal/non-criminal paths much?
[the *WARNING* you get when trying to get lots of money from bank manager]
[I've declined it so far, but I don't want to miss out on lewd content if you choose one over the other.]
There is a public post on the Dev's Patreon about the future (or potential lack thereof) here

Essentially, it sounds as if they will be starting a new game with an NTR theme. It is not clear if they intend to continue to work on this game.

May 7, 2021
There is a public post on the Dev's Patreon about the future (or potential lack thereof) here

Essentially, it sounds as if they will be starting a new game with an NTR theme. It is not clear if they intend to continue to work on this game.
The intent seems pretty clear. The dev wants to finish Straitened Times (with some content even after the main game is done), but doesn't want the next game to be too similar so is intent on doing an NTR game next. Now, whether the currently stated intent to finish Straitened Times is followed through remains to be seen, but that is what the dev is saying right now.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I'm glad the Dev is going to try something different, if that's what he/they want(s),
will be great and hopefully exciting for him/them.

Besides, this game has been going on for over 2 years? Damn....certainly doesn't
seem like it. I've really really enjoyed it.

I am kind of curious, they mention the inevitable ending of Straitened Times. Does
anybody have a rough guess as to when that might be? This year : Next year?

Just curious.
Cheers All

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I last played this game at version 24-25 do I need to restart the game since I used the now discontinued walkthrough?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you! Ah another question: how unlock threesome with Mother and Teacher?
After doing the sex with mom in front of teacher enough times (I think when teacher grabs your ding-dong) schedule therapy and instead of going with mom, go to her apartment by yourself at 18:00

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes