Ismail12s3

May 16, 2022
the manager of the motel restaurant fired me long time ago
now i need that job to get to the event with the judge and everytime i talk with him he say sorry but he don't have work for me
what should i do ?

nniikkoolloo

Jun 15, 2018
менеджер ресторана в мотеле давно меня уволил
теперь мне нужна эта работа, чтобы попасть на мероприятие с судьей, и каждый раз, когда я разговариваю с ним, он извиняется, но у него нет для меня работы
Что я должен делать ?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Просить снова пока не даст работу.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How obtained Mom and Teacher threesome scene, please?
If you're already at the point where the Lisa and MC have sex in front of the teacher without condom and MC comes inside Lisa, then the next time MC schedules Family Therapy, he must go to the teacher's house at 18:00 by himself. He will find Lisa and the teacher already in bed together when he arrives.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
If you're already at the point where the Lisa and MC have sex in front of the teacher without condom and MC comes inside Lisa, then the next time MC schedules Family Therapy, he must go to the teacher's house at 18:00 by himself. He will find Lisa and the teacher already in bed together when he arrives.
Thank you, another question: how about up the opinion of female detective and bank manager? I tried to put the code properly but doesn't up. Cuz i no how kick out these goons.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you, another question: how about up the opinion of female detective and bank manager? I tried to put the code properly but doesn't up. Cuz i no how kick out these goons.
You kick the goons out by asking one of the cops twice. The console codes for those two are
Relations['BankManager'].opinion.Value = 100
Relations['HotCop'].opinion.Value = 100

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Marathon play until Days ±252,, there some confusing event because of unallign WT, but WT also helps a lot..
Anyway, doing this game without Cheats/mod is so stressfull,lol

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
How to you use the cheat menu with Mac? When I download and unzip the game there's no game files, just the application itself
Press Shift + O

Guys anyway: why i cant choose option like fuck in the bad during night? As situation like Mom and Lil in same bed but i can't jojn them (i have all stat with these two)? It's a bug?

''Recently Done'' when i done nothing lol

Last edited:

votre

Nov 19, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.29.0 + Family Edition
Size 377 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey bro, idk why but, when i play with your port, when i change windows to read WT, the game always restart/reloading.
Is there any ways to fix this ? Its so pain when the game restart there is no AutoSave data. So i have to back 2 days and replays my game.
Not only once, but always...
Please be kind to help.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey bro, idk why but, when i play with your port, when i change windows to read WT, the game always restart/reloading.
Is there any ways to fix this ? Its so pain when the game restart there is no AutoSave data. So i have to back 2 days and replays my game.
Not only once, but always...
Please be kind to help.
I have nothing to do with the way your phone handles resources when switching tasks like that, sorry.

Reactions: votre
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes