krys69

Sep 6, 2017
To all that have errors showing up when loading new save's make sure to do this: :unsure: delete the entire game and re-unpack a new, unpack the newest I-patch if you want (but make sure its for the current version(y)), unpack the newest versions of cheat menu or cheat mod :)unsure:now this is probably where the crashes happen, most likely most of us did accidentally unpacked both at the same time, the creator mention to pick only one or you get problems with the game:oops:), start the game from the either hotel parking lot or some other area and as long its not a save that's during an event, you should see the usual message of successfully loaded game and the progress data transfer to the new version of the game:unsure::). Try this and let us know if it worked. :)

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
oh yes i need only new scenes guide which comes in 2.8
this one i needed
View attachment 1972803
Unfortunately, the guide won't be updated. I've tested the guide on this version and it seems like there's alot of discrepancy. Due to the new update, many new event happens and randomize so it won't show the same result as the one reflected in guide. For instance, step-mum can ask to talk to you and proceed for sex but wasn't shown in the guide.

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Have a problem with the game. My energy is stuck on high and I can't sleep.
I downloaded the saves in the OP, redownloaded the game.
Same problem still happens with the saves I downloaded. I am did not download the cheat.

Any ideas?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes