wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Maybe the next game will be with an avoidable ntr? You know, more as an element of realism. I'd try it then, if it was like straitened times but with more danger for the mc.

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_ and EJW

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
This dev is a content machine. Much respect, hard to find devs these days that aren't milking 6+ months for one minimal update. Sad to hear his talents will be wasted on a NTR game next apparently though.
why wasted,this game rocks.whatever the dev decides to do i would back him because of the updates-its a shame that too many members get upset about three little words.if you dont like it dont play it,but for the love of god stop whinning its not even started yet.:mad:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Maybe the next game will be with an avoidable ntr? You know, more as an element of realism. I'd try it then, if it was like straitened times but with more danger for the mc.
From the sounds of it it's straight ntr. Completely unavoidable as that's what the whole game will be based on.

why wasted,this game rocks.whatever the dev decides to do i would back him because of the updates-its a shame that too many members get upset about three little words.if you dont like it dont play it,but for the love of god stop whinning its not even started yet.:mad:
Dude, he/she cultivated a harem audience, which is the direct antithesis of ntr. HRelease really should have seen this negative feedback coming. It's also ironic that you're whining about the "whiners" who aren't even whining. They're just expressing disappointment.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
any one have save with foursome? I cannot progress past threesome. Tried like 20 times already :(

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
I found event with Lauren, when you try to enter at night there is possibility she accept and you only sleep with her
for Kate go shower morning enter ask her to shower and after 3 times you will fuck her with condom
and for for foursome massage Jill, say to Lill okay to masturbate and after time mom will come in. There is to small event you can force Jill and Lill kiss when watching tv. But there is event for mom sam and Jill and that i don't know.

Reactions: yrban7477 and _K_

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
to trigger family time share a room with jill. then give here a message at 20:00 hours (seems to work best for me) then once Lil comes in the room and you are all fucking, just keep switching between the sisters and mom will come join you all.
I saw that scene, I listed off what I personally unlocked so far in .30.

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I can't trigger the discussion between step sisters, that allows to have anal with Alexa nor the foursome..
As I said in the past, the game is really cool and is not grindy. The problem is having no direction to follow to enable certain scenes or to even remember how to trigger them again.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes