mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Catching up a few versions cant seem to unlock the 4some, probably missing some mom progress
1661647117391.png
I can't find any way or comment on how to get the "shrink helps after mom-son sex"

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I was skipping through the dialogue during the first massage with Jill and got this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I click rollback and started the scene again there was no error on the second run, so it's a strange error this one. I'll leave this for WCold to look at.

soulx

Apr 1, 2018
Could someone tell me how to advance with the younger sister? I can only masturbate with her in the room at night with her help but I can't do anything else

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
you have 4some but still they are shy to do sex when staying with others ?
I know. Kind of off putting.
Like those awful other adult vn games, where you are full on with a girl, then do a 'walk into shower' scene and they act like they did when the game first started.

Hopefully, in future updates, you will be allow to do stuff in the shower/room while another person is there. (at least when they are in shower vs room).

Now, I know you won't get rich without cheating or doing the criminal path, at least for now, but dang I would love to move out of the hotel into a nice place, or bunk up with step family or friends home or maybe a new character or exsisting characters'(one where we have NOT visisted their home yet) home.

Reactions: martinlongbow

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
I can set my clock based on the consistency of the updates. This developer is very unlike other developers milking their patrons.

Reactions: Veto91

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
For Lauren (former neighbor mom), the only new content that I have found so far is the new dialogue during dinner (after Brigette announced she is dating MC and She kisses MC when he leaves after dinner. Is there anything else?

I still haven't found anything new for Mary and Alexa.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Updated my cheat mod with new shiz, I'm posting here, and the original post so it's easier to find. (Still miffed it was removed from the front page, like wtf dude.)

-Added mia opinion (totally forgot about her)
-added gym teacher opinion(might break future scenes with her, I have no idea what the trigger for her scenes will be)
-Modeling cheat in menu now resets week long cooldown for toy photoshoots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I have a question. How I'm know if I see all the content available for a character is there any place i can view if a finished all the content of the character or the game tell you?

May 7, 2021
For Lauren (former neighbor mom), the only new content that I have found so far is the new dialogue during dinner (after Brigette announced she is dating MC and She kisses MC when he leaves after dinner. Is there anything else?

I still haven't found anything new for Mary and Alexa.
Go into her house after midnight (in fact, I think I always had to wait for 1:00am) and you can sleep in her room.

Reactions: JackMiejov

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hit a bug, invited Aunt Kate to sleep in my spare room. We keep waking up at 5AM and MC keeps getting out of bed instead of going back to sleep.
use the mod or cheats to put your energy at 20%, and make sure that your sleep timer is set for 8 am. Hope that helps.

Reactions: hankfranklin

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Unfortunately I tend to save during events, so none of my saves work. I did try one of the ones pist3d here, but I hope dev fixes the save issue soon.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes