Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
guys i sleep in 1 room with O sis and when go in other room with M and L sis, M was do yoga and L sis was chek her phone on the bed, i ask M to fuck and after dialog got that choise to invite girls for fuck - here save (cool)

Reactions: kyxlian

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
how do you trigger the modelling job?
You can either download the cheat mod where you simply click a button to generate the gig or you can check the browser on your cell phone, the same place you increase your topic knowledge and check the next date the legal secretary is going to be vandalizing an area of the map with spray paint.

halil123

May 23, 2017
New scenes v.30.0

Cheerleader: Attend dinner, then you can join her in her room to give foot massage and later get a footjob.

Neighbor mom: Enter neighbor's house at 1:00 to sleep with her

Kate: Barge into the bathroom during 8:00 multiple times to fuck her

Stepmom: Attend modelling sessions to see her use toys

Family: Massage Jill at 20:00 while you are staying together to get 4some

New character: Keep attending classes

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
New scenes v.30.0

Cheerleader: Attend dinner, then you can join her in her room to give foot massage and later get a footjob.

Neighbor mom: Enter neighbor's house at 1:00 to sleep with her

Kate: Barge into the bathroom during 8:00 multiple times to fuck her

Stepmom: Attend modelling sessions to see her use toys

Family: Massage Jill at 20:00 while you are staying together to get 4some

New character: Keep attending classes
Did you write that up yourself, or copy it from somewhere, and if the latter, does the original source have similar lists for the last several updates?

• Wow
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Could someone tell me how to advance with the younger sister? I can only masturbate with her in the room at night with her help but I can't do anything else
I guess you have the same problem as many people so sleep in the same room as her, and put your alarm clock at 8 and enjoy

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
For Lauren (former neighbor mom), the only new content that I have found so far is the new dialogue during dinner (after Brigette announced she is dating MC and She kisses MC when he leaves after dinner. Is there anything else?
Well, there is another dialogue change, after cheerleader announce you are dating, do gardening with neighbore mom, go behind the garage, and she will say that you are now with her daughter but will still kiss you, you will have a cuckhold daughter entry in the progress

Reactions: JackMiejov

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Did you write that up yourself, or copy it from somewhere, and if the latter, does the original source have similar lists for the last several updates?
wow, I can't believe there's so much I'm still missing.. the neighbor mom, NOICE. =)
still under pain on figuring out how to unlock that freakin family fourrsome despite the gazillion threesomes with Jill and Lil.

thank you for this info =)

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes