sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You have to active SexShop sesions.. Go work with your young sis, and talk with the owner of the shop.
Yeah the clue was taking the xshop owner to a photosession. Then I also needed to ask for promotions and eventually she wanted to talk and pitched the sex toy photosession plan. Too bad these are fairly mild. I was hoping they would be a bit more raunchy, but oh well, maybe in the future.

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
I need help with the following characters:

Alexa: Is there some 3some with her?

Darna/Hotel manager: I have fucked her. I have been peeped upon by both Jill(during blowjob) & Mother(during handjob). I dont know if it progresses from here. Her standalone storyline I think I have completed. Is there a 3some with her?

Ren: I dont know how far this goes. I haven't had sex with her. Also haven't got the blowjob scene some people scene have seem to get. Have progressed enough though that police don't show up during the nightly activities.

Judge: She keeps coming to the Diner but does not popup in the room. What should I do?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

leotor01

Dec 2, 2018
I need help with the following characters:

Alexa: Is there some 3some with her?

Darna/Hotel manager: I have fucked her. I have been peeped upon by both Jill(during blowjob) & Mother(during handjob). I dont know if it progresses from here. Her standalone storyline I think I have completed. Is there a 3some with her?

Ren: I dont know how far this goes. I haven't had sex with her. Also haven't got the blowjob scene some people scene have seem to get. Have progressed enough though that police don't show up during the nightly activities.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
how/when are you peeped upon by both Jill(during blowjob) & Mother(during handjob)? tnks

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
how/when are you peeped upon by both Jill(during blowjob) & Mother(during handjob)? tnks
Jill - Go to motel manager at 0800 - use her & then ask for blowjob. Do this two three times Jill will come.
Similarly at 1700 use her then ask for handjob. Two three times Mother will come.
Also you can ask for help during jerkoff do you mind to three times and then motel manager will peep on you getting handjob from mother

(I will specify though that this does not cause any sexual scenes till 0.29 update)

Reactions: leotor01

Redhood1312

Jun 27, 2022
Jill - Go to motel manager at 0800 - use her & then ask for blowjob. Do this two three times Jill will come.
Similarly at 1700 use her then ask for handjob. Two three times Mother will come.
Also you can ask for help during jerkoff do you mind to three times and then motel manager will peep on you getting handjob from mother

(I will specify though that this does not cause any sexual scenes till 0.29 update)
the jill working but thhe moms not working i tried 10x hellp

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
the jill working but thhe moms not working i tried 10x hellp
Mothers happens at handjob not blowjob. If that does mot work I am sorry but you can try it at different times. It triggered for me randomly only. Didnt work till the time I wanted it to. Tried it once randomly and it happened

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is there sex between MC and girls happening in this game without the girls having sexual interest on MC?
The question matches your username, but what exactly does that mean: rape, blackmail, prostitution, slavery?

However, I'm fairly certain that the answer to the question is: no.

Mar 30, 2022
The question matches your username, but what exactly does that mean: rape, blackmail, prostitution, slavery?

However, I'm fairly certain that the answer to the question is: no.
All of this and more. I'm just not interested in a giga-alpha magnet of pussies of a MC or developping feelings of love for a waifu. I'm interested in all the rest.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I also had difficulty with the "Family Fun" foursome. I got it to trigger the very first time, then also the next 2 times (so 3 times total and all in-a-row). After the 3rd time, the progress page event "mom, daughters, son foursome" for both Lisa and Jill said "your relations are too depraved" but for Lily, it said "still effective". However, then it took 6 more attempts massaging Jill to get the scene to trigger again. Since Jill is only home 3 nights/week, that's 2 more in-game weeks of grinding. :rolleyes:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
For those having issues triggering the Foursome:
1 - You need to have the threesome with the sisters going on already. This happens after you are way into the game and go massage Jill (older sister).
When you ask Jill to give her a massage, tell her to get naked and have sex with her. At one point Lily will start to show up asking if she can join or watch.

2 - You will need to make the mom share the bed/room with each one of the sisters and, at night while they are sleeping, ask to join them in bed.
First the will be an option to ask for the mom to give you a handjob (while the three of you are on the same bed). After that, it will give you an option to have sex with her. In both cases the sisters will make it clear that they know you (mom and you) were having sex, so there is nothing else to hide.
You have to do that for each sister. So make mom share bed with Lily, and then make mom share bed with Jill.

3 - After having sex with mom, while they are sharing bed with your sisters. Share bed/room with Jill and, at 20:00, do the massage. When you start having sex, Lily will ask to join, you agree and, at one point, the mother will show up and you have the foursome.

I'm still having issues with the "anal" scene with Alexa (younger step sister).
Edit: Apparently in order to evolve Alexa you always need to do the Selfie part. I didn't even have the blowjob option. Let's see what goes from here.
Edit2: Yep. That was it. have the scene now.

Last edited:

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
I'm still having issues with the "anal" scene with Alexa (younger step sister).
That happens after another fight where Mary accuses Alexa of not having actually fucked. Have dinner with the other commune and try to go up. The scene should trigger.

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
How to proceed with Lauren? She keeps catching me whenever I try to enter her room at night. The gardening part has been . done. Does it need to happen on the same day?

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
That happens after another fight where Mary accuses Alexa of not having actually fucked. Have dinner with the other commune and try to go up. The scene should trigger.
That's weird. I don't know if that is not a repeatable scene. Maybe I had it once? Because I've been to many dinners and no other fights happened and I can't make it trigger. I probably will have to look into the code. If someone could give me at least a line of dialogue from that, it will make it easier for me to find it.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes