oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
First you have to have the sister show a boob in the living room then one time you will go upstair the scenes will trigger where alexa hold the phone
I am had the sister show a boob in the living room. And then do I need to do the following task first to talk to Mary?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
New hotel Maid bug when asking for a blow job?

Game version 0.30.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 938, in <module>
TypeError: 'RevertableSet' object does not support indexing

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 793, in script call
  File "ch_SMaid.rpyc", line 937, in script
  File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.30.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Redacted\Desktop\StraitenedTimes-0.30.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 275, in choice

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.30.0
Mon Aug 29 03:20:28 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: Moliere97

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
There is no limite, however, there are conditions that can give you a game over, like if you miss family dinner too many times in a row or if you don't attend school enough
Yeah I made sure to do both if those is there something else that triggers the ending? The two sisters were hanging out next to the TV yelling and it said bad mom ending 3 or some shot

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I am guessing that there is no exact hint listing for each females progress tab in the phone? :unsure:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
You have to proceed with Mary until you get a scene when you go upstairs, two of them will argue and you can listen out side Alexa's bedroom and find out who her boyfriend is.
Yeah. I had sex with Mary and the scene didn't trigger. Maybe i soft locked it? I think i screwed around with the clock to "farm" her faster which be the cause of the lock.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah I made sure to do both if those is there something else that triggers the ending? The two sisters were hanging out next to the TV yelling and it said bad mom ending 3 or some shot
I didn't got that ending so I'm not sure what trigger it, but there is tension between you and the girls but also between themselfs, so I guess it maxed out, usualy they tell you when the tension is high and ask to change room

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
New hotel Maid bug when asking for a blow job?
Game version 0.30.
Code:
Thank you. It wil be fixed in the next update

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: john1230

Maximus brutus

Jun 22, 2018
Hello, I have problem with stigle bed room, can not rent it. It is sad that problem is fixed but it is not working. I have latest Version, and I used save game from previous ver.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello, I have problem with stigle bed room, can not rent it. It is sad that problem is fixed but it is not working. I have latest Version, and I used save game from previous ver.
You can drop your save file here and I'll check if there's an error

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
So many scenes I never unlocked, like mom's footjob or most of the stepsisters scenes (only got the masturbation ones), still a great game with a lot of content, just wish there was a good walkthrough or an even better hint system.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes