btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Here is my WT for 0.27.0

I have decided not to update it or redo the whole thing, since the wt doesn't line up anymore when starting a new game because of the new content, i'm sorry

WT was made using my save from version to version
Thats unfortunate. first Id like to say thanks for all the hard work you put in, I wouldnt have gotten anywhere near the amount of stuff I did get in this game without the walkthrough. Which lead to my second of all... this game REALLY needs a new walkthrough its damn near impossible to find the right combination of things to make any progress. lol

Reactions: nln0

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah. I had sex with Mary and the scene didn't trigger. Maybe i soft locked it? I think i screwed around with the clock to "farm" her faster which be the cause of the lock.
I'll get back to you on this as I'm messing around with time as well.

*Try going to Alexa's room on Saturday at 18:00 or go to the step family's house, go up stairs at 09:00 and click on the advance time button on the top right of the screen and see if the scene triggers for you.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok i have a few questions...
Question 1: how do i progress with the Motel Manager? (see pic for where i'm at)
Question 2: How do i progress with Neighbors Mom? (see pic for where i'm at)
Question 3: How do i progress with Step Young Sisi? (see pic for where i'm at)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Hotel manager:
a) if you have rented the 5th/spare room, you can walk in on her masturbating.
b) if you have rented the 5th/spare room, when you enter, she will walk in after you and push you down
c) when she is in lobby you can request sex with her, though I think you need to do blowjob at least 3 or 4 times before hand, or its a specific sexually appeal threshold.

Lauren:
a) titled: "Cuckholding Daughter" under "Backyard Help" <-- I 100% don't recall what this is or how to trigger it, maybe after you progress with Brigitte
b) "night" "sleep togther" at night sneak in at, I think 1 am, until you are NOT caught, you go to her room then leave, next time "just enter" at 1 am, and you then have option to join her to sleep.

Mary:
far too many to list, BUT, the majority is "training", where you have to do each thing 3 or 4 times to progress [example: keep flirting to open up next tier]

Protip: this game has it where you have to repeat an action 2-4 times to trigger the next step up in sexual acts/scenes.

My question:
Hotel Manager, how do you get the peep with mom pool scene? time/day???

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
For dev a few things you can add:
After you progress with sisters and/or mom, turn those old 'walk in shower', 'walk in on them masturbating' scenes... from no interaction into something sex related we can do with them. [you know, like how you walk in on Lily masturbating, she eventually allows you to have sex with her instead of kicking you out]

Current scenes you can expand:
a) When you walk in on Jill masturbating she gets mad and you lose opinion [don't really matter].
b) When you walk in on Lily when she is in bathroom, you can't do anything.
c) When you walk in on Mom doing breast messages, you just do nothing/leave :(

Could aslo expand on the pool/tanning/stretching scenes too.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
My question:
When the mom is at the pool alone pick the "I want to jack off" option. It's kinda rng though as sometimes the manager shows, and sometimes she doesn't

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Oh shit, just realized my mod was re-added to the front page. Based AF :) On another note the dev posted this to his twitter
v0.30.1 bug fix:
Add: Kate animation variant + image
Update: 3 animations
Update: 4 images
Fix: Maid 'RevertableSet' error
Fix: PETeacher naming
I can't say I actually encountered these bugs though.

Reactions: john1230

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hotel manager:
a) if you have rented the 5th/spare room, you can walk in on her masturbating.
b) if you have rented the 5th/spare room, when you enter, she will walk in after you and push you down
c) when she is in lobby you can request sex with her, though I think you need to do blowjob at least 3 or 4 times before hand, or its a specific sexually appeal threshold.

Lauren:
a) titled: "Cuckholding Daughter" under "Backyard Help" <-- I 100% don't recall what this is or how to trigger it, maybe after you progress with Brigitte
b) "night" "sleep togther" at night sneak in at, I think 1 am, until you are NOT caught, you go to her room then leave, next time "just enter" at 1 am, and you then have option to join her to sleep.

Mary:
far too many to list, BUT, the majority is "training", where you have to do each thing 3 or 4 times to progress [example: keep flirting to open up next tier]

Protip: this game has it where you have to repeat an action 2-4 times to trigger the next step up in sexual acts/scenes.

My question:
when mom is chilling by the pool, go to her and do the naughty option, then masturbate (only one you can pick that will work). there is a chance that the manager will be in the background... it's random and a pain in the ass to get.

And thank you.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Well! finally unlocked some Mary content, my mistake was that I kept playing with her pussy, but you need to undress her first to unlock the next step.

Reactions: Macinnes

Gangaxx8

Jul 15, 2021
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
For Android?

Reactions: NightShades

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Is there any progress with the Motel Manager at the morning between 6:00 and 8:00 at the pool possible next to just undressing till being naked next to her?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes