lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I completed it except for the hotel manager. I would appreciate if you point out the shortcomings...
Wow!! Congrats, lucky you..

I would check out your game file for reference and guidance..

I got a long way to go..
Family Foursome
Photoshoot Job Per se
Stepmom Sex Toy Photoshoot
Brigette Boyfriend
Sex with Neighbor's Mom
Judge

you1655

Jan 14, 2018
Wow!! Congrats, lucky you..

I would check out your game file for reference and guidance..

I got a long way to go..
Family Foursome
Photoshoot Job Per se
Stepmom Sex Toy Photoshoot
Brigette Boyfriend
Sex with Neighbor's Mom
Judge
I don't think there's sex with neighbors mom

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Step younger sister anal sex.
: Alexa and Mary argue on the stairs of the Stepfamily house. Talk to Alexa afterwards.
- Sleeping with step sisters.
: Sleeping in the MC room. After Mary visits, Alexa visits. The next random scene.

how do you trigger those scenes?

beren

Apr 28, 2018
I can not meet goons. I have pried around motel 24/7.
Is there any trigger? or bug?
Can I use console or something?

Last edited:

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
is it possible to have a language patch for a French version of the game? or a tool able to translate ren'py games easily and automatically

Jun 10, 2022
I can not meet goons. I have pried around motel 24/7.
Is there any trigger? or bug?
Can I use console or something?
goons you can only meet at noon/1pm, and to my knowledge it only works best on the weekends. if you're trying to get the cops to arrest them that mostly seems to work after you finish school for the day, go to them right after and get them to help, it takes two tries, the first time you won't find the goons but then try it again the next day. repeat if necessary.

also i have just managed to sleep with neighbormom despite not being cheerleader's boyfriend yet, you just have to advance your tension with the mom.

Maximus brutus

Jun 22, 2018
You can drop your save file here and I'll check if there's an error
I do not know what happened i do have alt. Room, now. But I am missing gym now??? Here is the save, thank You.
You can drop your save file here and I'll check if there's an error
Sorry, now i am missing gym, but I have alt. Room, do not know what happened???? Giving You, Save file, thank s

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I do not know what happened i do have alt. Room, now. But I am missing gym now??? Here is the save, thank You.

Sorry, now i am missing gym, but I have alt. Room, do not know what happened???? Giving You, Save file, thank s
I don't see a problem here. Your PE classes aren't active yet. Attend school, and they will activate.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Lawyer footjob? it says I am missing scenes but I have literally done everything I can in the office at this point.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hi guys i cant seem to trigger jill and lil threesome anymore =/ is there something im missing ? cant seem to progress in family fun

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Except from more-somes, are the story of certain ladies conected?
I stucked at Jill. Progress told me that there are more opportunities while TV. (Green text at bottom)
I stucked at family/personel shrink. Progress told me to do family shrink. And I had the feeling she talks every time the same in the sessions.

To continue I started watching endless TV with Jill and doing every option with every film than I watched endless with Jill and Lil. Every film and done alot of kissing. Nothing.
Because of pure boredom I made a new personal shrink session at her home door.
At the same day I found out that u only must make another naked massage where u can penetrate Jill.
(Bummer Progress log! o_O was helpful up to this point. But only marked TV and Naughty Actions with more points - red text in events)
Next day I had the next personal sessions something new happend (phone call). Next session HJ.

Is this a coincidence or are there "secret" conections?
I know there are conection between chars that are on same story arc. But Jill and Lit. teacher?
Or must u made the sessions at her door to continue?

Nevertheless I keep enjoing the game. Nice story so far.

And for my personel interest:
Can u later do more with Lisa in the bathroom when shes bend over the sink or "only" fingering?

Greets and sorry for wot.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Ok i have a few questions...
Question 1: how do i progress with the Motel Manager? (see pic for where i'm at)
Question 2: How do i progress with Neighbors Mom? (see pic for where i'm at)
Question 3: How do i progress with Step Young Sisi? (see pic for where i'm at)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes