Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
For those having issues triggering the Foursome:
1 - You need to have the threesome with the sisters going on already. This happens after you are way into the game and go massage Jill (older sister).
When you ask Jill to give her a massage, tell her to get naked and have sex with her. At one point Lily will start to show up asking if she can join or watch.

2 - You will need to make the mom share the bed/room with each one of the sisters and, at night while they are sleeping, ask to join them in bed.
First the will be an option to ask for the mom to give you a handjob (while the three of you are on the same bed). After that, it will give you an option to have sex with her. In both cases the sisters will make it clear that they know you (mom and you) were having sex, so there is nothing else to hide.
You have to do that for each sister. So make mom share bed with Lily, and then make mom share bed with Jill.

3 - After having sex with mom, while they are sharing bed with your sisters. Share bed/room with Jill and, at 20:00, do the massage. When you start having sex, Lily will ask to join, you agree and, at one point, the mother will show up and you have the foursome.

I'm still having issues with the "anal" scene with Alexa (younger step sister).
Edit: Apparently in order to evolve Alexa you always need to do the Selfie part. I didn't even have the blowjob option. Let's see what goes from here.
Edit2: Yep. That was it. have the scene now.
Worked great the first time, but after trying to repeat 6 times, no luck anymore.

Anyone know if all steps need to be repeated, including sharing bed & Lisa/MC getting caught fucking, for the 4-some to repeat?

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Worked great the first time, but after trying to repeat 6 times, no luck anymore.

Anyone know if all steps need to be repeated, including sharing bed & Lisa/MC getting caught fucking, for the 4-some to repeat?
After I got the scene, it was a simple matter of alternating (repeatedly) between sisters, during the threesome. Eventually the mom showed up

Reactions: Ozygator

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
After I got the scene, it was a simple matter of alternating (repeatedly) between sisters, during the threesome. Eventually the mom showed up
Hmm, swapped between the two of them 15 times, nada... Not sure why this is so hard to trigger again if it's happened once. I like how the dialogues change a second or third time an event occurs, so will kepe trying to see what I can find out.

Love the scene, wish the animations were a little smoother and longer. HS has great animations but the models are blah.. HS2 is a bit better but still always look fake. Would love to see the animations from a game like "Thirsty for my Guest" in a game like this, but the dialogue in this game is much better than most games out there. Loved how the girls basically "convinced" Lisa to participate, it rang true to how it would happen IRL once someone who loves sex had the happy hormones kick in and over-rule their fleeting reservations about something.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I'm waiting for someone to post a save with the Judge scene unlocked. Does she even do anything when she comes to the spare hotel room? Hand job, blow job...fucking?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hopefully in v31 we get mom and aunt sharing a room and sex with mom shile sleeping with both of them. Would be a great 3-some addition. Aunt kate has already mentioned if the bed if big enough and she's had sex now too, so...

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hopefully in v31 we get mom and aunt sharing a room and sex with mom shile sleeping with both of them. Would be a great 3-some addition. Aunt kate has already mentioned if the bed if big enough and she's had sex now too, so...
Dev also said he has plans for the old house, so we might see that in v31. Just speculation on my part though.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I did not see this sooner,
it's now v 0.30.1?

is there just an update patch for this? or the whole game needs to be installed again?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes