DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
How to proceed with Lauren? She keeps catching me whenever I try to enter her room at night. The gardening part has been . done. Does it need to happen on the same day?
I went to her place at 1 AM, selected Lauren and instead of "sneak" I selected to enter. She catches MC but allows him to sleep in her room. I believe it needs you to be Brigitte's boyfriend in order to let you do it.

Raya61396

Feb 12, 2022
I went to her place at 1 AM, selected Lauren and instead of "sneak" I selected to enter. She catches MC but allows him to sleep in her room. I believe it needs you to be Brigitte's boyfriend in order to let you do it.
Does anything happen when she allows you to sleep with her or does she only lets you aleep?

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Does anything happen when she allows you to sleep with her or does she only lets you aleep?
I did it once. You cuddle and that's all. Nothing special. I will let some day pass and try again, because I tried the next day and she said that the fact that the MC is Brigitte's boyfriend makes it more difficult.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Yes, that's what worked, but it only happens once, is that correct? If MC tries again, Lauren makes him leave.

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Does this game just end after a certain number of days or am I doing something wrong? I havent done any of the prison side quest so idk if that triggers the ending after a certain number of days? I'm grinding like a mofo trying to get money from the diner and the sex shop is there an easier way in game to get money? I feel lost idk, feels like there's not enough time to do everything if it just ends after a certain amount of days

Last edited:

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Does this game just end after a certain number of days or am I doing something wrong? I havent done any of the prison side quest so idk if that triggers the ending after a certain number of days? I'm grinding like a mofo trying to get money from the diner and the sex shop is there an easier way in game to get money? I feel lost idk, feels like there's not enough time to do everything if it just ends after a certain amount of days
There is no limite, however, there are conditions that can give you a game over, like if you miss family dinner too many times in a row or if you don't attend school enough

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
For easy money: Yes. Go with the story until you need to find 'Bank Manager', she's the 'easy money'

mereberto

Jun 10, 2021
Is there somewhere a walktrough divided for each character? i-m trying to increase my relationship with Lauren but it feels like i am stuck

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone know who has FJ scenes? I know so far Sister, Cheerleader, Mom & Bank Manager.

Is that all or am I missing any?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Anyone willing to spoiler a few screencaps of the foursome? Not sure I have the willpower to play through this game again just for one scene.

Reactions: E_nigma
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes