Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How to trigger Mom and other mom to discuss?
after the fight scene between the 2, and the talk with lisa/mom, lisa/mom will have the option invite to stepfamily dinner in requests, pick it, she will think about it, after a few days, at 19:00, go to the diner, requests, invite to stepfamily diner, another fight takes place, repeat for the 2nd family dinner between the 2 familys

Reactions: THESECRETOF

THESECRETOF

Oct 10, 2020
depois da cena da briga entre os 2, e da conversa com lisa/mãe, lisa/mãe terá a opção de convidar para o jantar da família adotiva em pedidos, escolha, ela vai pensar nisso, depois de alguns dias, às 19:00, vá para o jantar, pedidos, convite para jantar de família adotiva, outra briga acontece, repita para o 2º jantar em família entre as 2 famílias
[/CITAR]
Thanks for awnser

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
it's the violet bj scene, doing the party you get the option to go buy more alcohol, but i give that a try, i might have a better chance on getting it to trigger when doing that part for content

Edit: I got it to trigger doing the party, after loading my save a few times and trying to figure out what alcohol to use and what options to pick.
And would you be so kind to tell us how? I didn´t know there where a bj scene in the elevator

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
And would you be so kind to tell us how? I didn´t know there where a bj scene in the elevator
since i'm working on redoing my WT from start to end, here is the part from it that i did to get it to trigger

20:00) go to the residential area

21:00) go to victoria's apartment, SAVE YOUR GAME DOING THE ALCOHOL PICK, premium wine, try to avoid drinking, focus on violet, focus on violet, go to buy some more, take the lead, push the stop button, bj elevator scene (if you don't get the option to buy more alcohol that leads to the bj elevator scene, finish playing the scene out then reload your save and try again, keep trying until it triggers)

Last edited:

082Street

Nov 20, 2022
I never started new. Maybe somebody could help you when you tell us on what platform you play. I play on Win10 and never started new. You could look where the saves are and copy them into your "new" save folder?!
I play on Win10 on Google Chrome

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hmm. The only things i can tell that it saves automatic on windows and that it doesn´t care if the game is located on an extern disk or on C/D/E/F://. Normally the saves are here: C://User/Username/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes
You can look for that and copy the saves in your game folder where the saves are (game/saves). If you got no save folder in your game then start a new one and save. Then you should see that folder (game/saves)

Maybe some other users here can help you out?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm. The only things i can tell that it saves automatic on windows and that it doesn´t care if the game is located on an extern disk or on C/D/E/F://. Normally the saves are here: C://User/Username/AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes
You can look for that and copy the saves in your game folder where the saves are (game/saves). If you got no save folder in your game then start a new one and save. Then you should see that folder (game/saves)

Maybe some other users here can help you out?
As long as there is Google Chrome in the description, I presume it should be a web version on some stand-alone site.
So all questions should go to this site.
Usually, there is an export/import saves mechanic on these sites.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
As long as there is Google Chrome in the description, I presume it should be a web version on some stand-alone site.
So all questions should go to this site.
Usually, there is an export/import saves mechanic on these sites.
That´s true, this is how i started with AVN´s before i downloaded the games on harddisk :)

There must be a download button somewhere to download the saves.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
need help i am stuck with alexa boyfriend task
use alexa fraud about boyfriend
what i need to do?
after the first fight scene between mary and alexa, keep going to alexa's room until you get the scene of her on the phone, after that scene, go to alexa's room when she is in there, click on her and you will have a new topic/option to pick about her boyfriend, this will start the naughty stuff with her.

There is a total of 3 fight scenes between the 2, each time you see a scene, the more options will unlock for alexa.

Last edited:

Mr.J91

Oct 14, 2022
after the first fight scene between mary and alexa, keep going to alexa's room until you get the scene of her on the phone, after that scene, go to alexa's room when she is in there, click on her and you will have a new topic/option to pick about her boyfriend, this will start the naughty stuff with her.

There is a total of 3 fight scenes between the 2, each time you see a scene, the more options will unlock for alexa.
i got phone scene but do not have new topic screenshot0001.png

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
i got phone scene but do not have new topic View attachment 2188070

try the next day at 0:00, there should be a option "use her lie about boyfriend" after the phone scene, where she is on the phone topless and say something about how mary has a boyfriend and she doesn't

if it still doesn't show up, go talk to mary and see if she has the topic " conflict with alexa", if she does, pick it, etc. , then try talking to alexa and see if it's there.

Last edited:

Mr.J91

Oct 14, 2022
try the next day at 0:00, there should be a option "use her lie about boyfriend" after the phone scene, where she is on the phone topless and say something about how mary has a boyfriend and she doesn't

if it still doesn't show up, go talk to mary and see if she has the topic " conflict with alexa", if she does, pick it, etc. , then try talking to alexa and see if it's there.
i tried it many time even alexa phone scene trigger but my task say it not complete screenshot0003.png

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes