Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Hello beautiful Mod . Do you have the possibility to add the reduction of the opinion or the attraction to see the missing progressions? see attachment sorry for my English which is not my language
The roommates quarrel scene plays when the two girl sharing a room have too much conflict, which is impossible with my mod. It's only a small scene where they are arguing and is unimportant. The goons scene is when you talk to her after the goons near the motel hit you. The min/max thing refers to the minimum allure/attraction you need for the scene to play, and max is the maximum allure/attraction that scene will add up to. For example Inception has a max of 40 which means it will add allure until you hit 40 points and after that you can still do it but it won't add any more allure.

Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020
go to victoria at evening - when you leave her at the morning you meet her mom in the evelator and tell you that she lives here. Then go again evenings to vic but choose to visit her mom (works only when no party night)
I'm doing it but every time the same thing is happening, just a dinner and after that nothing.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I'm doing it but every time the same thing is happening, just a dinner and after that nothing.
You asked how to enter and i told you :)

To get a "reward" from the judge, go to her office in city hall - administration center in the afternoon. There you can tell her about her daughter and she sits on your lap first - then repeat this till you sit on her desk to jerk of - later she can wear her judge robe too and you cum on her.
I didn´t try to get more content for now, i am not sure if there is more, must look into it later.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Yo what are the swaying tits in your sign from? Cant Forte? Cunt Forte? Is that a game on here?
I take it you didn't notice that the username you were quoting was 'Canto Forte' :WeSmart:

For the user in question, the first and second images (City of Broken Dreams & Canto Forte (his usernamer)) both go to CoBD thread.
Because it's a single image made to look like 2.
Because F95 rules are 2 images per sig. So what looks like the 3rd image (BaDik) is actually only the 2nd image.
:WeSmart:
You can click on the images in signatures, and it will take you to that game.
Assuming the user set up the image(s) in their signature to link to the game in question.
There's always the possibility of a clickable sig being a ' ' instead :p
Or no link at all.

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-06
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.31.1):
- MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Guide - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
The next update will come after a month

freewoom

May 26, 2022
After many attempts (the task was abandoned later), I still can't trigger the task of finding Alexa's boyfriend because I can't trigger their first quarrel and skip the first quarrel and trigger the second quarrel That is, the incident where Mary said she had a boyfriend (that is, mc) happened on the stairs at ten o'clock on Sunday night ANH70WKIITA@]]_SWHJ918M.png

freewoom

May 26, 2022
Wait, after I just finished that quarrel, go to mary to talk about their quarrel, then go to alexa's room at midnight and hear her on the phone so the topic of finding her boyfriend is so dramatic it turned out to be After completing this task in this form, I can only say that random triggers are too much of a headache.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Who makes the Mac Ports or provides the download a lot of us a itching for it lol.
want to know as well.
Ha I'm glad I'm not suffering alone...
I see 4 options here.

1) Buy a PC
2) Install Windows and dual boot on your Mac
3) Become a Patreon and get the link from HRelease
4) Play an older version
5) Repack the game your selves
6) You idiots post to the request thread and ask someone to repack it for you.

Oh look there's more than 4 options.

Carnage7861

Mar 31, 2022
I see 4 options here.

1) Buy a PC
2) Install Windows and dual boot on your Mac
3) Become a Patreon and get the link from HRelease
4) Play an older version
5) Repack the game your selves
6) You idiots post to the request thread and ask someone to repack it for you.

Oh look there's more than 4 options.
I appreciate the suggestions. I'll go with option 6. Let me know when you're done.
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: Big Mountain
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes