afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
I downloaded your save and saw it myself. She dos not allow him inside without condom. Means you have to make his mom his girlfriend, its done thru option "fuck", you need to choose "rip condom" and then "continue without".
Here is your save back, use it to go on, after they done, she will be his girlfriend.
Thanks thought that cut it off but maybe I needed to progress the shrink sessions further on. Its working now so thanks.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
For anyone that wondering wether they missed some content or not, here is the "magic" helper for console:
PDebug = True

and go see the progress of each girl on phone/tab, and check if you complete all their contents.

compare your current content with the "D : ....." status. if its only the D: then you haven't seen that content yet.
if it says "hidden" then that content isnt available (yet?)
Updated the mod to include a new WTF Do I do Mode in the K menu. It enables the debug contacts list so it's much easier to see what scenes you need. This option is a toggle so if you want to turn it off just use it again. Thanks to the most based of gigachads dikau for discovering this
Thank you really very much for that! BUT that makes new questions :) What are the numbers behind that mean? Any explanation for that?

And FUCK. We can fuck Alexa? How??????????? Sleep with Mrs. Lauren??? So much opportunities here now hahaha cool :)

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you really very much for that! BUT that makes new questions :) What are the numbers behind that mean? Any explanation for that?

And FUCK. We can fuck Alexa? How??????????? Sleep with Mrs. Lauren??? So much opportunities here now hahaha cool :)
Best guess is allure requirement's, though I could be wrong.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.32.0 + Family edition
Size 325 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019

My best guess is for developer easily track and debug sexual longing points on each event; how much points when the player repeated the event, minimum point to trigger, maximum point that player can get, etc, for each event.

Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-06
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.31.1):
- MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Guide - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
How to enter judge's apartment?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
What are the events for Lauren(Neigh Mom) I am a little stuck... Would appreciate some help! I didn't edit the allure at all. View attachment 2167938
best time for her is from 15-17. Help her gardening (you get the garage scenes, repeat till you get the kiss) then go do laundry (you get the bath scenes) after every time you are helping her - talk to her at hour 17 and join diner till you get brigitte your girlfriend - talk to her and request to confess (start with the ordinary and then switch to the higher ones)

Reactions: Trey837

batanegra

May 8, 2017
there isn't any way to make the inception foolprof right? like, if it doesn't change anything that at least show the deep sleep and the three dots, that way we know when that actually has a purpose or not

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
there isn't any way to make the inception foolprof right? like, if it doesn't change anything that at least show the deep sleep and the three dots, that way we know when that actually has a purpose or not
Inception barely has a point anyway. You can get every scene without it.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
This game would've been amazing if it wasn't so confusing on how to progress and how to trigger events in a proper order to get a nice build up and the best experience. Hopefully the dev's next game will be better.

Reactions: wicked1gamer

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
This PDebug "thing" makes me now really curious. What to do to fuck Alexa the "StepYS"? The user who can help me get a Heart instead of a like from me :)

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Okay i got now the blowjob from Alexa by doing the selfie a couple of times. I have done various actions with her (make her cum and handjob) then i get the scene when i left her room, that the sisters were arguing about the bj pic from the younger sis and she should do a video of the "real thing". Lets see when this starts :)

Update:
The rest is going automatic. I fucked her now by talking to her again and again and again :) easy

Last edited:

psyko47

Jan 9, 2019
Updated the mod to include a new WTF Do I do Mode in the K menu. It enables the debug contacts list so it's much easier to see what scenes you need. This option is a toggle so if you want to turn it off just use it again. Thanks to the most based of gigachads dikau for discovering this
Hello beautiful Mod . Do you have the possibility to add the reduction of the opinion or the attraction to see the missing progressions? see attachment sorry for my English which is not my language

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes