ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
go to prison and talk to father, run through all the dialogue options and he will send you down the lawyer path and the banker path. you'll have to do a bit of back and forth with the bank and prison before you unlock the banker.

yeah the gym teacher catches you jogging with your aunt right as she pulls her tits out for motivation. that's all for her now, i'm hoping the creator adds her as a secondary threesome option with the principal or even the teacher in therapy.
There is a bit more. If you talk to the Cheerleader after class. The Gym teacher will come ask you both to help her put some equipment up. She will then catch MC and the Cheerleader making out.

Gondolf_Go

Jun 22, 2022
Since version 31.0, the neighbor has "disappeared" or better say her house and daughter are no longer displayed to me ingame...
According to the changelog, there should be new content for them.
Am I doing something wrong ?
What do I have to do so that the neighbor family is displayed in the game?

Reactions: BID DICK

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
Since version 31.0, the neighbor has "disappeared" or better say her house and daughter are no longer displayed to me ingame...
According to the changelog, there should be new content for them.
Am I doing something wrong ?
What do I have to do so that the neighbor family is displayed in the game?
Download the new version

Gondolf_Go

Jun 22, 2022
Download the new version
The last Version is v0.32 - i play this Version allready -
I started a new game after downloading version 0.32.

I also cleared the browser cache - my game version is reseted, and with this all old save games are erased - but the host family neighbor's house is still not in the game. This was already the case with version 0.31.

So i dont understand my problem....

Last edited:

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
my save in 0.32, Jill family status shows: nothing serious (but in old version, she had becamed my girl friend).
anyone meet the same question?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
Which one of the 3 do i have to use now? Is the cheat mod not the same as in the other post your link goes?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Which one of the 3 do i have to use now? Is the cheat mod not the same as in the other post your link goes?
Use suchguys mod if you want to pick what options you use. Use mine if you prefer not to have to do that and just have almost everything be automatic.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Use suchguys mod if you want to pick what options you use. Use mine if you prefer not to have to do that and just have almost everything be automatic.
using yours. Is there a reason I am not being called out of class anymore?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
[/SPOILER]

Archived is just the old cheat menu the probably shouldn't be used as the mod is way better.
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
your mod conflict with the suchguys mod right?

Reactions: att88

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
your mod conflict with the suchguys mod right?
Yes. Though there isn't any reason to use both. The only difference is suchguys mod can affect allure, while mine can't. I didn't include it as, at least at the time I made it, messing with allure broke certain characters scene progression. Don't know if that's still true or not.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
please help me how to open a photo studio?
Don't know what do you mean by "open a photo studio" but you can open browser on the phone, and search for a job every day. at some day, you will finde a job for a photo studio.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Don't know what do you mean by "open a photo studio" but you can open browser on the phone, and search for a job every day. at some day, you will finde a job for a photo studio.
You just need to do 4 searches and the job will come up and you don't have to wait a day before you do the next search. You can do it one after another strait away (see what I did there "straight").

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Reactions: BID DICK
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes