JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
0.32.0 bug

Peeked on Aunt in your paid room and I get caughted from my Stepmom and beamed in the house from my Stepmom.
Thank you, for the report. Next update will fix it
I also found the same bug. Another bug that happened to me, a few times in the morning in the lawyer's house, after having slept in bed together, finished the dialogue on the use or not of condoms, we both sell sent to the photo studio.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
another bug I found

I tried to recreate it, but couldn't so maybe it was an exception.

But having sex with my step mom, I went to my bedroom and slept. I woke up with her kissing my forehead and it got stuck in a loop over and over. I couldn't stop it.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
There is a scene where MC can go into the motel room where Jill and Mia are practicing and MC can have anal sex with Mia while Jill watches. This was in v0.31 and has been updated for v0.32 with Jill licking Mia's tit while MC fucks Mia. However, this scene doesn't show up in the "Progress" page for Mia. I do see the "Sexual Tension Raised" messages after the event completes, but the event itself doesn't show up in the progress page. Is it the same for other players?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There is a scene where MC can go into the motel room where Jill and Mia ...
This whole arc is frustrating. After playing the equivalent of months of game time I finally had to go into the code and manually manipulate variables to be able to see Jill at the club. Now, weeks more have gone by and still nothing. So I will have to go back in and try to find the variables that are refusing to toggle.

May 21, 2021
"v0.32 new content:
New content for Lisa, Anna, and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Judge, Neighbor Mom, Mia Sim
and something for Jill Gardner, Lawyer, Bank Manager and others "

I've found so far:
Lisa + Kate > spareroom trying on swimsuit new extended/tiny scene/twerking/topless? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Anna > like one or two single images? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Alexa Gardner > video: Fuck [req. condom + premium wine?]
Alexa Gardner > 2 screens sleep in her bed? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Kate Jensen > 3 screens peeking on her while she is in bathroom? [not sure, its in the images folder]
Judge > MC jacks off onto her [clothed] in her office after talking about her daughter/lawyer [may have to progress the lawyer+judge dinner scenes first, or raise her... stat]
Judge > leads to new location: judge apartment. after you spend the night with the lawyer, you get a few screens in elevator w judge
Judge > after you spend the night with the lawyer, you get a few screens in elevator w judge w differnt dialogue, judge asks mc to bring lawyer over for dinner
Lawyer + Judge > = dinner [started by going to lawyers home and selecting invite/dinner], each dinner has more content [eventually stops of course]
Neighbor Mom > video: confession incest, 3rd time = handjob
Neighbor Mom > +extended bathroom sceen after helping in garden, Alexa opens door, MC cums on Nmom jeans/ass.
Mia Sim + Jill Gardner > video: extended anal scene in hotelroom with jill sucking on one of her tits [not sure, its in the images folder]
Bank Manager > ?
others > ?

edit: more info for the scenes I've watched
edit2: forgot from previous update, a single image of PEteach, when you go jogging with Aunt, PEteach sees aunt flashing you.
did you mean by lisa is lil ?

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-06
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v0.31.1):
- MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Guide - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
Best Game keep up bro ,I really can't stop my penis from launching with this hot game, I hope you make a new update again

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes