XeeyXota

Dec 31, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.31.1 + Family Edition
Size 319 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Please, update to 0.32

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Victoria the Lawyer:
"I'm not a jealous type, but if you prefer other woman over me, I'll make you suffer so much that you'll be begging to kill you."
Damn, is she worth it?

• Wow
Reactions: IgorMkg83

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
I'm stuck at mary - playing with pus and make alexa cum... how can i trigger new scenes?
after play v pus, go to undress, until she drops her panties, wats after i don't know, im still on it...

The developer need to add number of available content for each character, so we know how much content is there.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2022
How to unlock the bank? When i enter i just get a warning. Nothing happens
go to prison and talk to father, run through all the dialogue options and he will send you down the lawyer path and the banker path. you'll have to do a bit of back and forth with the bank and prison before you unlock the banker.

I think there are not mach at the moment, but i found only one clue "CatchMAuntBoobsJog" that means, meet her during a jog with our aunt by motel. but i still need to check this info though.
yeah the gym teacher catches you jogging with your aunt right as she pulls her tits out for motivation. that's all for her now, i'm hoping the creator adds her as a secondary threesome option with the principal or even the teacher in therapy.

Orock

Sep 23, 2021
Is this how you ask for help?

No. I will not play your save file and tell you how to proceed.

I told you about the bug in v0.31.1 and the solution for it and you want to continue arguing about it does nothing!

Fine! go sulk in the corner because I'm not going to indulge you any further.

2 option for this.

1) put the save file in "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes"

2) Delete "C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes" folder and put the save file in the game's save folder.

Hop in your time machine and go to the future where that content is available.
it's not working for me

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
Is there a working time cheat mod? gibs6100's cheat mod can only advance time, I'd like to go back too.

Apr 22, 2017
When I give Alexa some Premium Wine for her content in the new update, she still says I gave her cheap wine and her opinion of me drops.

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Is there a working time cheat mod? gibs6100's cheat mod can only advance time, I'd like to go back too.
What do you mean can't go back? The plus and minus keys (- and =/not numpad) advance and rewind time. If it doesn't work make sure caps lock is off. Failing that you can open the mod file in notepad, or better notepad++ and change the key. Unless you mean go back before 0:00 to the previous day, in which case no you can't and shouldn't do that.

Reactions: Duke9668

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
What do you mean can't go back? The plus and minus keys (- and =/not numpad) advance and rewind time. If it doesn't work make sure caps lock is off. Failing that you can open the mod file in notepad, or better notepad++ and change the key. Unless you mean go back before 0:00 to the previous day, in which case no you can't and shouldn't do that.
Rebinding it worked, thanks!

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
hot to trigger judge in roadside dinner?
Work shift at the restaurant, build reputation with the owner Keshav. Then ask for promotion. Rinse and repeat the process until you reach $20 per shift. From there on, you have a chance of serving her at the restaurant while working there.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
it seems that the detectives are bugged? or i am missing something? i got beat up 2 times by the goons, talk with derna, and go to police stations, but the detectives aren't anywhere, what i am doing wrong?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
it seems that the detectives are bugged? or i am missing something? i got beat up 2 times by the goons, talk with derna, and go to police stations, but the detectives aren't anywhere, what i am doing wrong?
You probably didn't do the other steps with talking to Dad at the jail and then talking to his lawyer?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes