afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Does anyone know how if I am locked out of it or if raw sex with mom during the therapy session is bugged in my save file? Done a shit ton of therapy sessions with mom and the lit teacher in a row but it's always condom sex and no option has changed. I max it out with the lit teacher and the mom is pretty far done besides this raw scene and other ones at the motel room. Im using one of the cheat mods so that might be having an effect but I'm not sure.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Does anyone know how if I am locked out of it or if raw sex with mom during the therapy session is bugged in my save file? Done a shit ton of therapy sessions with mom and the lit teacher in a row but it's always condom sex and no option has changed. I max it out with the lit teacher and the mom is pretty far done besides this raw scene and other ones at the motel room. Im using one of the cheat mods so that might be having an effect but I'm not sure.
If i remember correctly, you first need to doit with her in bed, during the sleep together, then you have access to her pussy raw in the day time, and that means you have the opportunity, do it raw with her on a shrink session.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
If i remember correctly, you first need to doit with her in bed, during the sleep together, then you have access to her pussy raw in the day time, and that means you have the opportunity, do it raw with her on a shrink session.
I have done it with her plenty of times in bed but the only thing I have not done is raw in the bed since that locks out the shrink meetings if you do it in that order. I attached below my progress from the phone.

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
I have done it with her plenty of times in bed but the only thing I have not done is raw in the bed since that locks out the shrink meetings if you do it in that order. I attached below my progress from the phone.
I downloaded your save and saw it myself. She dos not allow him inside without condom. Means you have to make his mom his girlfriend, its done thru option "fuck", you need to choose "rip condom" and then "continue without".
Here is your save back, use it to go on, after they done, she will be his girlfriend.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any walkthrough on how to progress with each char?
I did everything the progression suggest, but can't trigger anything new? Though they said "there's still oppo" But I tried everything in the location, nothing triggered at all. @@

for example, this one, how to find what to do with this?

The progress with mom also show that I still has oppo in shrink, but I tried every options there at least 5 times each, nothing new!

Last edited:

RZ900

Sep 5, 2022
tis game is one of my fav, but im tired to download every update,
it's been at least 3 updates that I haven't downloaded, I'll wait a little longer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because mac always throws a fit or two and she needs a throbbing dose of
sleeping with the win version a couple a times until she gets ready for you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get yourself all the help from the mods and explore. Takes many repetitions to get through
to the babes, each next time doing the interactions lets you go forward.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
mods are unnecessary just learn to use the console lol
You're telling me you find it easier to type out a command to go +/- an hour instead of pushing 1 key on the keyboard? :ROFLMAO:

You really should check out gibs6100's and suchguy's mod, you can bind cheat functions to a keyboard key and just push - key to go back an hour or the = key to add an hour.

It's way faster than typing out the commands in the console.:cautious:

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
mods are unnecessary just learn to use the console lol
You're telling me you find it easier to type out a command to go +/- an hour instead of pushing 1 key on the keyboard? :ROFLMAO:

You really should check out gibs6100's and suchguy's mod, you can bind cheat functions to a keyboard key and just push - key to go back an hour or the = key to add an hour.

It's way faster than typing out the commands in the console.:cautious:
Hell, my mod even makes it easier to use the console. Not only does it activate it, you can also just press the "L" key (lowercase) instead of shift-O ;)

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
For anyone that wondering wether they missed some content or not, here is the "magic" helper for console:
PDebug = True

and go see the progress of each girl on phone/tab, and check if you complete all their contents.

compare your current content with the "D : ....." status. if its only the D: then you haven't seen that content yet.
if it says "hidden" then that content isnt available (yet?)

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
For anyone that wondering wether they missed some content or not, here is the "magic" helper for console:
PDebug = True

and go see the progress of each girl on phone/tab, and check if you complete all their contents.

compare your current content with the "D : ....." status. if its only the D: then you haven't seen that content yet.
You magnificent son of a bitch. Time to update my mod

Reactions: john1230

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Updated the mod to include a new WTF Do I do Mode in the K menu. It enables the debug contacts list so it's much easier to see what scenes you need. This option is a toggle so if you want to turn it off just use it again. Thanks to the most based of gigachads dikau for discovering this

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
PDebug = True

Thank you so much, I will immediately add it to the cheats list.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes