yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I hope that the developer can develop the game as planned at first.
It's because you get tired of being too tailored to your patron.
Developers should be confident in their games.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I hope that the developer can develop the game as planned at first.
It's because you get tired of being too tailored to your patron.
Developers should be confident in their games.
I'm a little confused. What part of this game isn't going as the dev planned at first?
Also tailoring your product to the people paying you is just good business. It's easy for people to say that dev's should make the game they want to make regardless of others opinions when it's not their paycheck on the line.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can anyone help out with this? Where the next event is? I have tried several places.

I think this is where you need to go back to flirt again to progress. It's frustrating because it basically tells you that nothing more will happen when you flirt, but...

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
If I avoided criminal task with bank manager will mc be able to have sex with lawyer and cop?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Lol .no wonder I only get handjob in office with lawyer and kiss and touching boobs at her house and nothing further.
I think I'm explaining poorly. The criminal stuff ONLY affects the bank manager. Whether you do it, or not has no effect on the lawyer. I think you're just missing a scene somewhere that triggers her further scenes.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Is there any way that you don´t have to start from new when there was an update ?
I never started new. Maybe somebody could help you when you tell us on what platform you play. I play on Win10 and never started new. You could look where the saves are and copy them into your "new" save folder?!

theola

Dec 21, 2019
I never started new. Maybe somebody could help you when you tell us on what platform you play. I play on Win10 and never started new. You could look where the saves are and copy them into your "new" save folder?!
You don't even need to copy anything, renpy saves copies in the appdata.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wish i can break the radio in victoria's apartment, can't seem to get the elevator scene to trigger, all violet wants to do is dance, it's annoying.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I wish i can break the radio in victoria's apartment, can't seem to get the elevator scene to trigger, all violet wants to do is dance, it's annoying.
Visit the lawyer when there is no party and sleep with her. In the morning you see her mom coming in the elevator. Do that a few times till she tell you to visit her (Or she will tell you this when you go to her court office, idk anymore)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Visit the lawyer when there is no party and sleep with her. In the morning you see her mom coming in the elevator. Do that a few times till she tell you to visit her (Or she will tell you this when you go to her court office, idk anymore)
it's the violet bj scene, doing the party you get the option to go buy more alcohol, but i give that a try, i might have a better chance on getting it to trigger when doing that part for content

Edit: I got it to trigger doing the party, after loading my save a few times and trying to figure out what alcohol to use and what options to pick.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes