ReaperZ0ne

Jan 17, 2021
is there any available save for the game mine was not working and really dont want to start the game all over again ?

auwasant

Aug 17, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.33.0 + IC patch + Cheat (see below)
Size 334 MiB

Cheat - There are multiple cheat mods for this game and the all seem to use the same
code/framework. They all use the "k" key to access the menu.
I have added a button in the mod menu that will jump to the Cheat menu.
You have to manually choose which mod you want to use and put it in the directory
/Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.straitenedtimes/game/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Sorry for stupid question, i put the mod file to the location but i can't find the button to jump to cheat menu. where can i find the button?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Do you have to explore all the routes to continue the story? Seems like the mom's route dead ended after the bareback sex scenes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry for stupid question, i put the mod file to the location but i can't find the button to jump to cheat menu. where can i find the button?
It's in the Mod menu, which you access from the quick menu. Which is only at the bottom of the screen sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IgorMkg83

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Has the dev stated anything along the lines of, that they got a complete story/ending in their head, that they just haven't put into the game yet?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Has the dev stated anything along the lines of, that they got a complete story/ending in their head, that they just haven't put into the game yet?

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
How can I get the no panty scene with Lauren, I'm actually sneeking un her House at 23:00, but this bitch just kickme out ALL the Time CMONNNN

Reactions: Alen Mak

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
To me, something that should be integrated next time Jill has a solo sex scene is a "naughty" option when you click on her. The fact that she doesn't have one yet is amazing.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
what event you want to trigger?, if you mean the new one, you have to go to the neighbors house, skip to 23:00 or go there at 22:00 so the time will be 23:00, look for her, sneak and get the study scenes, keep repeating and she catch the mc peeping, her and the mc will have a confession, keep repeating until you get the option to keep watching (something like that), and she will catch the mc every time, after that a few times, you will get the new scenes after she catch the mc peeping on her
the time its not right, at 23:00 she is mad and ask you what aare you doing here, then nothing happen

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
How can I get the no panty scene with Lauren, I'm actually sneeking un her House at 23:00, but this bitch just kickme out ALL the Time CMONNNN
i got it - need go to her house around 15:00, talk option, requests, make a conversation, make her talk, move your hand up, handjob (repat 3-4 times), then at 16:00 -help her with gardering, (second option) no only gardering and after that go at 23:00, sneak and you will see her reading book and repeat it anyday

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
in the principal profile, say thera a scene with the teacher, but i cant get the scene, someone know how trigger the scene?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes