Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
"v0.33 new content:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion"

Here goes new image/video files that I found:
[may not cover all new scenes, example: if they use all ready exsisting images/backgrounds but with new dialogue]

Anna Gardner = video: Boobjob in shower
+Anna Gardner = image: new location: garage [I guess she shows you garage or if/when she gives you ride, just a single image of her.]
Lawyer + Detective = video: threesome sex [after drinking/party?]
Neighbor Cheerleader = video: blowjob [goto class, she pulls aside, option to skip class, school bathroom]
PE teacher = images: scene of her drunk [non-nude] and flirting/touching you, downtown at night in her truck?
+PE teacher = images: a minor scene involving the cheerleaders at school gym [non-nude]
Lisa = images: extended boob check scene [aka: walking in on her self breast message], just mc touching/sucking boobs
Mary = video: bareback sex [bring it up, she thinks about it and then agrees][both inside/outside ending images in folder]
Alexa Gardner = video: just her talking? [I couldn't find any more new images/videos anywhere involving her???]
Kate Jensen = images: she steps on mc while in her uniform + cunninglingus [w and w/o panties]
Neighbor Mom = images: bottomless while praying
+Neighbor Mom = image: catches you jerking it to her masterbating in study
Lit Teacher = images: Lily catches her giving you a blowjob [at school]
Judge = images: she just sends you selfies? [including a vag shot]
Bank Manager = images: extended? modeling session

So, one new sex scene + a bareback alternative scene.

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
"v0.33 new content:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion"

Here goes new image/video files that I found:
[may not cover all new scenes, example: if they use all ready exsisting images/backgrounds but with new dialogue]

Anna Gardner = video: Boobjob in shower
+Anna Gardner = image: new location: garage [I guess she shows you garage or if/when she gives you ride, just a single image of her.]
Lawyer + Detective = video: threesome sex [after drinking/party?]
Neighbor Cheerleader = video: blowjob [goto class, she pulls aside, option to skip class, school bathroom]
PE teacher = images: scene of her drunk [non-nude] and flirting/touching you, downtown at night in her truck?
+PE teacher = images: a minor scene involving the cheerleaders at school gym [non-nude]
Lisa = images: extended boob check scene [aka: walking in on her self breast message], just mc touching/sucking boobs
Mary = video: bareback sex [bring it up, she thinks about it and then agrees][both inside/outside ending images in folder]
Alexa Gardner = video: just her talking? [I couldn't find any more new images/videos anywhere involving her???]
Kate Jensen = images: she steps on mc while in her uniform + cunninglingus [w and w/o panties]
Neighbor Mom = images: bottomless while praying
+Neighbor Mom = image: catches you jerking it to her masterbating in study
Lit Teacher = images: Lily catches her giving you a blowjob [at school]
Judge = images: she just sends you selfies? [including a vag shot]
Bank Manager = images: extended? modeling session

So, one new sex scene + a bareback alternative scene.
what version of 0.33 do you played, i used go file version and it doesnt have option to jerk off in bath room, i checked it a lot of times with version 0.32...0.32 has that option, 0.33 just remove that jerk off option

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
It's in the Mod menu, which you access from the quick menu. Which is only at the bottom of the screen sometimes.
Next update that you do, you can try using gibs6100's "Cheat Mod v2.0" instead of the "Cheat Menu" as the "Menu" is more for devices that have a keyboard.

Where as the "Mod" is mostly automatic so it's more suitable for devices with no keyboard.

But I have no idea if it'll work for Android, so this is just a suggestion.

Save game V 0,33 Pls my hero
If you would have just searched, you would have found it by now!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Next update that you do, you can try using gibs6100's "Cheat Mod v2.0" instead of the "Cheat Menu" as the "Menu" is more for devices that have a keyboard.

Where as the "Mod" is mostly automatic so it's more suitable for devices with no keyboard.

But I have no idea if it'll work for Android, so this is just a suggestion.

If you would have just searched, you would have found it by now!
You don't understand the words that I wrote. I didn't use any mod. I enabled YOU to decide what mod YOU want to use.

Reactions: auwasant

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
You don't understand the words that I wrote. I didn't use any mod. I enabled YOU to decide what mod YOU want to use.
OK, I thought you was including the mod by default with your Android version.

In this case please recommend people use the "Cheat Mod" as that one is mostly automatic.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
OK, I thought you was including the mod by default with your Android version.

In this case please recommend people use the "Cheat Mod" as that one is mostly automatic.
No, people can make their own decisions. If they can't then it is not my responsibility. If you like I can take the option away and nobody gets to use any mods.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes