DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
So to get the 4 some working I have to keep having a 3 some with the sisters until the mom appears, is that right?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So to get the 4 some working I have to keep having a 3 some with the sisters until the mom appears, is that right?
I believe you also need to have f'ed the mom when she's sharing the room with both sisters as well. If you don't know how to do that, have them share a room and go to them while they're asleep and you can join them.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I see 33.1 is out on Patreon, how long before the fix for fapping in the bathroom is posted here? Playing through from the start and this looks like something I need to do before I proceed in the game.

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
StraitenedTimes-0.33.0

v0.33 new content
:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion

Add: 5 base (9 total) animations
Add: 90+ images
Update: 9 images

PC:
have v0.33.1? plz..

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
No, people can make their own decisions. If they can't then it is not my responsibility. If you like I can take the option away and nobody gets to use any mods.
How does a suggestion warrant this kind of response?

At the end of the day it's your time so if you want people asking you over and over again for support, because they can't get to the "Cheat Menu" then that's your prerogative.

Now take a deep breath and clam down a little, there was no offence meant in my replies.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey you wanna be a prick go ahead, but I'm going to call you out on it.
How does a suggestion warrant this kind of response?

At the end of the day it's your time so if you want people asking you over and over again for support, because they can't get to the "Cheat Menu" then that's your prerogative.

Now take a deep breath and clam down a little, there was no offence meant in my replies.
How is you continuing this discussion in any way productive?

Let it drop.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, some help please... I tried several times to follow Jill to find the bar where she works, but I couldn't get anything... any tips? Thanks in advance.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Guys, some help please... I tried several times to follow Jill to find the bar where she works, but I couldn't get anything... any tips? Thanks in advance.
This one needs to be put in the OP, it gets asked and answered every few pages. When 19:00 hits (on her work days) don't go to the family supper. Go to the residential area thus arriving at 20:00. Self explanatory from there.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes