john1230

Oct 6, 2020
So you contribute literally nothing of worth except to pester someone who DOES contribute. You are delusional.
AND YOU STILL KEEP PESTERING THE MODDER. Why don't you create your own mod that is better or shut up? Pretty simple, you haven't given any incentive or worth to the modder, they do not work for you. I know that is a hard concept to understand that the world does NOT revolve around YOU.

The modder can take his mod and leave: Value would be lost.
You & john1230 can leave and take your opinions with you: No value lost.
Take your own advice you fucking idiot. It's obvious you don't know who made the cheat mod. Why don't you look it up before you spew out your garbage. I had said my piece and was leaving it at that before you opened your stupid mouth.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Guys, some help please... I tried several times to follow Jill to find the bar where she works, but I couldn't get anything... any tips? Thanks in advance.
Figure out how to use the search at the top of the page. It's literally posted in this thread at least 50 times. Just search for "Jill work" or "Jill job"

Reactions: Ruodger

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So you contribute literally nothing of worth except to pester someone who DOES contribute. You are delusional.
AND YOU STILL KEEP PESTERING THE MODDER. Why don't you create your own mod that is better or shut up? Pretty simple, you haven't given any incentive or worth to the modder, they do not work for you. I know that is a hard concept to understand that the world does NOT revolve around YOU.

The modder can take his mod and leave: Value would be lost.
You & john1230 can leave and take your opinions with you: No value lost.
My mod is linked on the first post dude

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
My mod is linked on the first post dude
I thought we all had to be 18+ around here? Why are we acting like children? Can this thread stay on topic, please? If yall wanna fight like little middle school girls that have a crush on the same boy, I and most everyone else here would prefer you do that in private messages. Thank you.

Reactions: Stassi6

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I thought we all had to be 18+ around here? Why are we acting like children? Can this thread stay on topic, please? If yall wanna fight like little middle school girls that have a crush on the same boy, I and most everyone else here would prefer you do that in private messages. Thank you.
But according to reddit shippers the more people fight, the more they want to fuck each other... I really don't understand shipping

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
I can't figure out when and how in a motel I can meet Judge Oh, Connor to raise her sex activity?
Work in the diner late afternoon shifts for a while, ask for a raise a couple of times but leaving sometime between each request. to be promoted at least twice, and then she will start showing up at the diner late afternoon.-- This is as I remember

Reactions: sergei huligan

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I think you're confusing physical age with mental age.

Fine I'll indulge you.

v0.34 wen?

Back on topic happy now?

pedrosweet

Apr 24, 2022
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-12-07
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.31.1):
- MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Guide - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
All the Mac downloads are still version 0.31.1.

May 9, 2021
SOS is stuck in one place in a foster family, and with a judge!What to do?How to solve a conflict with stepsisters, I'm tired of them just masturbating!And the judge only irons in the cafe and shows the tit in court!

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
how to release sex without a condom with her whenever I try she says that without a condom they won't have sex.
You just have to keep exhausting all her scenes to increase her sexual tension.
After that when you propose bareback she will say she needs time to think, then wait a few days and try again.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i got it - need go to her house around 15:00, talk option, requests, make a conversation, make her talk, move your hand up, handjob (repat 3-4 times), then at 16:00 -help her with gardering, (second option) no only gardering and after that go at 23:00, sneak and you will see her reading book and repeat it anyday
that still didnt help after i did all that, i needed also talk to her, family, work, personal few times and after that it triger

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Bug for v0.33.1

After you run into Alexa and have lunch with the step family at the mall for the first time. Mary will be standing out side in the mall again. If you talk to her you can ask her about the fight at the dinner table with Alexa about her boyfriend, even though you haven't even gotten into the step family's house to have that dinner scene yet.

============================================================

When Kate is in the girl's room (206) at 14:00 on Sunday, is she spouse to disappear when you talk to her?

Last edited:

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
"v0.33 new content:
New content for Anna Gardner, Lawyer, Detective, Neighbor Cheerleader, PE teacher
and something for Lisa, Mary and Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, Neighbor Mom, Lit Teacher, Judge, Bank Manager and others
Fix: Mary & Alexa missing dialogues error
Fix: Maid girlfriend condiotion"

Here goes new image/video files that I found:
[may not cover all new scenes, example: if they use all ready exsisting images/backgrounds but with new dialogue]

Anna Gardner = video: Boobjob in shower
+Anna Gardner = image: new location: garage [I guess she shows you garage or if/when she gives you ride, just a single image of her.]
Lawyer + Detective = video: threesome sex [after drinking/party?]
Neighbor Cheerleader = video: blowjob [goto class, she pulls aside, option to skip class, school bathroom]
PE teacher = images: scene of her drunk [non-nude] and flirting/touching you, downtown at night in her truck?
+PE teacher = images: a minor scene involving the cheerleaders at school gym [non-nude]
Lisa = images: extended boob check scene [aka: walking in on her self breast message], just mc touching/sucking boobs
Mary = video: bareback sex [bring it up, she thinks about it and then agrees][both inside/outside ending images in folder]
Alexa Gardner = video: just her talking? [I couldn't find any more new images/videos anywhere involving her???]
Kate Jensen = images: she steps on mc while in her uniform + cunninglingus [w and w/o panties]
Neighbor Mom = images: bottomless while praying
+Neighbor Mom = image: catches you jerking it to her masterbating in study
Lit Teacher = images: Lily catches her giving you a blowjob [at school]
Judge = images: she just sends you selfies? [including a vag shot]
Bank Manager = images: extended? modeling session

So, one new sex scene + a bareback alternative scene.
i dont see any link regarding to images word in your post

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes