lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I have a question. How can Lil and I call Jill when we are preparing for sex? Every time Jill refuses. And I can't continue to improve the allure of Lil. Her current allur value is 112.7
You gotta fuck jill a ton of times during the day while Lil lives with Mom. Eventually, Lil hops on. From then on you can call jill

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
How can Mc fuck his aunt. I have get the blowjob scene with her so far then Mc can sleep with Mom and his aunt in the same bed. Someone help, please

May 9, 2021
Please tell me, I angered my aunt when she meditates!Now I can't touch her, she's always angry!How to solve without the intervention of cheats?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Bug for v0.33.1

After you run into Alexa and have lunch with the step family at the mall for the first time. Mary will be standing out side in the mall again. If you talk to her you can ask her about the fight at the dinner table with Alexa about her boyfriend, even though you haven't even gotten into the step family's house to have that dinner scene yet.

============================================================

When Kate is in the girl's room (206) at 14:00 on Sunday, is she spouse to disappear when you talk to her?
Thank you for the report. The next bugfix should take care of both cases

• Love
Reactions: john1230

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Please tell me, I angered my aunt when she meditates!Now I can't touch her, she's always angry!How to solve without the intervention of cheats?
I don't think this sort of thing for any character is permanent.

Either let her cool off a few days, or perhaps re-raise her stats, you know, talking about conversation pieces she is interested in, etc.

Reactions: sergei huligan

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How can Mc fuck his aunt. I have get the blowjob scene with her so far then Mc can sleep with Mom and his aunt in the same bed. Someone help, please
I think YOUR blowjob is pretty far along if I can recall, should not take much more to have sex with her, I can't remember specifics, but I'll try to help.

First, some progress requires repeated actions of previous steps. [example: do blowjob 3+ times]

Try to exaust your sexual tension increasing scenes [I posted what I've unlocked in spoiler images]. <and keep up your releationship>
Ask her for sex, I'm pretty sure you have to ask her a few times before she agrees?
[maybe even exhaust all the scenes while you sleep in same bed with her]

I'm far enough, all I have to do is ask her for sex when she is in the shower in the morning before she leaves for work.

I'll post my contact screens for her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, breaks inbetween playing updates, empties my memories.

Reactions: Sweetluvd
May 9, 2021
Guys, maybe someone understands safes, it seems to me that I have a mistake with my Aunt.Can someone take a look?I would be grateful!

swagger112234

Dec 12, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.33.1 + IC patch + Cheat (see below)
Size 334 MiB

Cheat - There are multiple cheat mods for this game and the all seem to use the same
code/framework. They all use the "k" key to access the menu.
I have added a button in the mod menu that will jump to the Cheat menu.
You have to manually choose which mod you want to use and put it in the directory
/Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.straitenedtimes/game/

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
How do I open directory

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
I think YOUR blowjob is pretty far along if I can recall, should not take much more to have sex with her, I can't remember specifics, but I'll try to help.

First, some progress requires repeated actions of previous steps. [example: do blowjob 3+ times]

Try to exaust your sexual tension increasing scenes [I posted what I've unlocked in spoiler images]. <and keep up your releationship>
Ask her for sex, I'm pretty sure you have to ask her a few times before she agrees?
[maybe even exhaust all the scenes while you sleep in same bed with her]

I'm far enough, all I have to do is ask her for sex when she is in the shower in the morning before she leaves for work.

I'll post my contact screens for her:

Sadly, breaks inbetween playing updates, empties my memories.
Man, I appreciate that. thanks for help

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes