May 9, 2021
Guys, maybe someone understands safes, it seems to me that I have a mistake with my Aunt.Can someone take a look?I would be grateful!

swagger112234

Dec 12, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.33.0

I started a new game, followed my wt and reworked it from start to end, don't ask where 0.32.0 content starts at, because it's mixed in with all the old content

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes-0.32.0-pc\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after a update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

The 0.33.0 content has been added at the bottom of the wt

StraitenedTimes 0.33.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

saves.zip, it has my 0.32.0 and 0.33.0 save with persistent file, the persistent file is the gallery, if you don't move that over as well, the gallery will be empty
Saves don't work I tried moving it and nothing

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Me:Waiting on Mac update while reading other's comments.. View attachment 2248915
dude, get yourself the free software " renpy launcher" on the mac. that way, you can run any windows version of a renpy game without hassle on a mac and without changing the OS etc. I did that years ago and always play the - latest - pc versions on my mac

Last edited:

Carnage7861

Mar 31, 2022
dude, get yourself the free software " rempy launcher" on the mac. that way, you can run any windows version of a rempy game without hassle on a mac and without changing the OS etc. I did that years ago and always play the - latest - pc versions on my mac
haha I'm not completely lazy. I gave the renpy launcher a try. The game crashes every time I open the in game phone, or when I when I talk to certain people. Trying to figure out what's going wrong is beyond my technical skills at the present...

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Saves don't work I tried moving it and nothing
saves do work

unpack the saves.zip
open up the saves folder, you will see 0.32.0 and 0.33.0, open the one you want, you will see 1-1-LT1.save and persistent, move them 2 files over to StraitenedTimes-0.33.1-pc\game\saves

start the game and load the save, just tested and both are working just fine

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
haha I'm not completely lazy. I gave the renpy launcher a try. The game crashes every time I open the in game phone, or when I when I talk to certain people. Trying to figure out what's going wrong is beyond my technical skills at the present...
Did you try ? Because this game still uses 7.3.5. I use it on my mac, and I haven't found any game breaking error whatsoever.

It's always safe to use the same launcher version with the Ren'Py game version to avoid error. You can see it from scripts_version.txt or ask people on the forum.

Mike_0721

Oct 20, 2022
Did you try ? Because this game still uses 7.3.5. I use it on my mac, and I haven't found any game breaking error whatsoever.

It's always safe to use the same launcher version with the Ren'Py game version to avoid error. You can see it from scripts_version.txt or ask people on the forum.
how to use this i downloaded the launcher how to launch game under this launcher?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
how to use this i downloaded the launcher how to launch game under this launcher?
I don't know if this will work on M1 arm, but:

You'll only need the "game" folder from the Windows source zip, and follow these steps:
  1. Create a new folder, name it 'straitenedtimes' or whatever, inside the folder renpy-7.3.5-sdk
  2. Move the "game" folder from Windows source zip into that folder from step 1.
  3. Double click the renpy app to launch the launcher [^]
  4. When the launcher window finished loading, you must select that folder on the "Projects" column on the left side and then click the "Launch Project" on the bottom right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Do you get to plow the Priest chick yet? Still waiting to take the ginger to pound town by the pool. If the priest chick doesnt blow/bang yet. Not worth the grind IMHO

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Iam stuck, I already followed the walktrough/game guide but its different from my game..
1. Jill conflict with Lily not triggered
2. Scene to strip bar where Jill worked not triggered also so I cant found bar that Jill worked
So that my game cant continue and always grind. Pls help me...
I use cheat or maybe the cheat make game broken..sorry my english

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Iam stuck, I already followed the walktrough/game guide but its different from my game..
1. Jill conflict with Lily not triggered
2. Scene to strip bar where Jill worked not triggered also so I cant found bar that Jill worked
So that my game cant continue and always grind. Pls help me...
I use cheat or maybe the cheat make game broken..sorry my english
The Jill and lily conflict doesn't effect story progression, and is just a small scene
You can find the bar by going to the residential district at 19:00 on the days she works (same time as dinner, so you'll be skipping)

Reactions: m3nic

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The game is confusing, its hard when walktrough or game guide is not compactible/not same with the game. I play many hour just grind all the day so waste:mad:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I
Edit for 0.32: You can now check if you missed any content with a girl (so many thanks to dikau for discovering this):
Type PDebug = True
and go see the progress of each girl on phone/tab, and check if you complete all their contents.

compare your current content with the "D : ....." status. if its only the D: then you haven't seen that content yet.
if it says "hidden" then that content isnt available (yet?)

Edit for 0.27: if your phone stops working (it usually happens after the Mom and Jill in bed scene) try using this command to fix it (courtesy of WCold)

Relations["OldSis"].allure.Adders["SleepWatchMomHJ"].Family = "sleepTogetherGroup"
or
Relations["YoungSis"].allure.Adders["burstInMastr"].Family = "HomeGroup"

Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
Player.Energy.Max=500 (it can be any value but better be cautious, I am not sure but I think increasing it too much can break the game)
GData.Time = X (0-23)
GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to)

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
DinerManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
Judge
LitTeacher
LitTeacherFiance
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
NeighBoy
NeighCheerl
NeighMom
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
Prosecutor
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

-Conversation topics:
Player.Interests["<insert topic>"].Value = XXX (max. 100)
e.g. Player.Interests["Guns"].Value=100

Topics are:

School
Gossips
Sport
Cars
Guns
Travel
Art
Music
Movies
Fashion
Politics
Technologies
Finance
Pets
Trends

-Reservations: (X is the day number, so X= 300 means "until day 300")
MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil= X
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=X
MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelAltRoomBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

-How to change School Attendance:

SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX

-Inventory items (booze and condoms to the max):
Player.Items = {u'Wine': 90, u'Beer': 90, u'Whiskey': 90, u'Liquor': 90, u'Cocktail': 90,u'PremiumWine': 90,u'PremiumWhiskey': 90,u'PremiumLiquor': 90,u'CondomItm': 90}

-How to activate the modeling session:
PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State=1
Its not work

nathan_nate

Jul 9, 2021
how to trigger this scene N7preview_4.jpg

I unlocked two scene ;

did game have any scene more about violet york ?

I unlocked many scene ;

did game have any scene more about Mom ?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes