mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
I'm stuck on an infinite loop after sleeping in Anna's room until rested, just keeps showing Anna kissing the MC before leaving and skips to the next morning and repeats

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
guys, how do you get 3some scene with jill and lil...i just dont understand the guide lol..there must be a key scene to activate it...please help

edit, just keep fucking jill at saturday morning until lil enter your room

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Hi!
I built a mod menu and I'm sharing it with you.

Contents:
Full Allure/Opinion With All - no conflict
Refill Discuss Interests
Refill Energy
Drain Energy To Sleep
-- Motel Cheats
Infinite All (SingleBed, AduldTV, BrokenLock, AltRoom)
Turn Off Single Bed
-- Other Cheats
Modeling Job
900000 Money
SchoolAttendance (never lost (auto))

Just put inside game folder.
Press K to open.

Enjoy!

In additional whe have the gibs6100 mod`s attached. For more informations, go to https://f95zone.to/threads/straitened-times-v0-29-0-hrelease.52690/post-7606639
Umm, do I need to download all three files and put them in the game folder or the last file is enough?

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Umm, do I need to download all three files and put them in the game folder or the last file is enough?
No! pick 1 and use that as having all three cheats in the game folder might cause unintended issues.

guys, how do you get 3some scene with jill and lil...i just dont understand the guide lol..there must be a key scene to activate it...please help
You don't need to understand the guide, you just need to follow it. Hence the name "guide".

Timoha

Aug 15, 2017
Straitened Times v0.33.1

v0.33.1 bug fix:
Fix: Kate girls' room backgrounds
Fix: Anna no energy sleep error
Fix: neighbors sneak probability
Fix: missing self-release option in bathrooms

Pc:
Still bug with Mia (((((

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
My relations are too deprived... Okay I am unable to proceed and this is my third attempted run through, what am I doing wrong?
you have to look at your phone and see if any event can be unlock..deprived is same as drained ....its like when effective, you can fuck with condom only, when it become drained or deprived thats where you start fuck raw...this is how i understand from this game, its really hard because it is a grind and you dont know where key time of scene will activate new xxx stuff, its better to use cheat

Reactions: hyfka
Dec 23, 2020
That does not make sense because drained is permanent? I was able to complete drained events which lead to the next level? But the deprived is events I am unable to do entirely or have not yet completed...

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I cannot seem to get the Mia/Jill practicing scene. And by that I mean Mia still has not once been "practicing" with Jill in our shared room. I've skipped hours while staying in the room for a whole week and she still hasn't even showed up.

Could someone give me a list of the pre-reqs to get her to practice? Or maybe point me in the right direction?

jiaokakkk

Dec 17, 2022
I have a question. How can Lil and I call Jill when we are preparing for sex? Every time Jill refuses. And I can't continue to improve the allure of Lil. Her current allur value is 112.7

jiaokakkk

Dec 17, 2022
I cannot seem to get the Mia/Jill practicing scene. And by that I mean Mia still has not once been "practicing" with Jill in our shared room. I've skipped hours while staying in the room for a whole week and she still hasn't even showed up.

Could someone give me a list of the pre-reqs to get her to practice? Or maybe point me in the right direction?
Maybe you can improve Mia's favor in the bar first, and ask Mia for striptease dance until the trip

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes