Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
lawyer 3some
premium booze liqour or whiskey
dont drink x 3
pretend to sleep
may take a few tries so best to save before you knock door

neighbor mom ..sneak in house at 23:00 same again may take a few attempts .so save before entering
Is there a better day for neighbor mom? I saved and tried 10 times, and she greeted me each time. You say sneak in, My method of entering is to click on her face icon, Is there a different way of doing this?

lakzz

Jan 19, 2019
The given walkthrough is not in sync with the game,so if anyone has played the game in proper way kindly upload it,so that other players can get an ease of access.

mav7777

Nov 24, 2022
I can't enter Alexa's room after the update. I catch her half naked and she talks about how she doesn't have a bf no matter what time I go in. Is this a glitch or am I missing something?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I finally got the lawyer threesome and neighbor event. The grinding in this game is ridiculous and only made easier by the cheats that don't drain energy , character points or school attendance. I swear the dev is a sadist to expect people to play it otherwise.

For the lawyer- detective threesome you have to make sure you triggered the lawyer fuck path and grind away at the lawyer secretary path and always choose to get caught and put in jail. Eventually after several attempts you end up fucking Det. York in motel room. When people first gave out the hint to fuck det. York I thought it was the other one after you meet her at the police station after she gets out of work. Then you have to grind away at the party. Choose whiskey depending on when you show up ( at 2300 they are more drunk ) you only need to choose pour on request a couple of times ( I have no clue what this drink less bullshit everyone keeps talking about is) then pretend to fall asleep. If Det. York wakes you up to dance, scroll back and pretend to fall asleep sooner. If you get woken up for a double hand job you're on the right path. After several attempts eventually the lawyer will whisper in your ear to come to the bedroom in a few minutes. Then you'll find them naked and messing around and you'll have the option of either watching or joining in.

For the ability to sneak in to the neighbors at 2300 you have to grind the fuck out of neighbor mom. Do confession. Choose incest fantasy. She jerks you off to relieve your pent up frustrations. Do gardening and go off to the bathroom. Eventually you'll jerk off on her ass. Rinse and repeat ( I friggin' have no clue how many times. It's alot ) until you finally get the option to sneak in while choosing the neighbor mom at 2300. Then you have to grind away at that, because at first you just catch her masturbating and eventually she let's you stay the night if only to kick you out at 4am before everyone else wakes up.

I got so fed up with the grind I just skipped time like a mad man to get to each event. Heavily relying on the mods to keep everything else up in stats. Such unnecessary grinding mechanics. Anyone who thinks it's okay to spend hours grinding away at a game is an emotional masochist.

I hope this helps everyone else caught up on these events other than the vague hints floating about.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
or the lawyer- detective threesome you have to make sure you triggered the lawyer fuck path and grind away at the lawyer secretary path and always choose to get caught and put in jail.
This is definitely not true. I've barely even started the lawyer's secretary path at all. I met her once and saw her doing graffiti. I did not reach any lewd scenes with the secretary or get arrested, but I have reached the scenes with fucking Detective York in the motel room and the threesome with Victoria and Detective York

For the ability to sneak in to the neighbors at 2300...
This isn't accurate either. The problem (confirmed by others) is that there is some randomization of her catching you at night. I was able to both save/reload and rollback/retry a few times without having to grind through many days of attempting only once per day.

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
The challenge of the game is beyond manipulating variables via console mode or program. It is modifying the code to take out the grinding probabilities. Take neighbor mom bathroom peek as an example:
change NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = (GData.Random() <= 0.8) to NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = False
Hope some guru can automate it.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The challenge of the game is beyond manipulating variables via console mode or program. It is modifying the code to take out the grinding probabilities. Take neighbor mom bathroom peek as an example:
change NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = (GData.Random() <= 0.8) to NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = False
Hope some guru can automate it.
I've been meaning to look at reducing rng, it might take me a few days, but I'll come up with something. If you found anything else let me know.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
This is one of those games that in my opinion NEEDS a hint mod for telling you the location/times of all the scenes, while making the scenes all visible(as ??? until you view it), and telling you how many points you need to get the scene to pop and how likely it is to pop, or just remove the rng all together by selecting the scene you want to make pop and locking the others until it does. and yet no modder seems to want to even attempt to try making one lol I wonder how much of a nightmare modding this game is that Lain, Sancho and Joker all basically said "nah I'm good" to this game lol

MoLee

Apr 15, 2022
The followings seem to work but there are definitely more: (note: with # is the original code) Good Luck

loc_NeighHouse.RPY

label NHouseBathTryToEnterLabel:

# $ NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = (GData.Random() <= 0.8)
$ NHouseBathroom.IsLocked = False

ch_M.RPY

label MomAskToJoinJerkingOffAtPoolLabel

# $ with_mng = (MotelManager.IsNear() and GData.Random() > 0.77 and Mom.PoolJerkTo > 1)
$ with_mng = (MotelManager.IsNear() and Mom.PoolJerkTo > 0)

chMotelManager.RPY

label MotelMngAskForBJLabel

# if MotelManager.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["BJ"].Blowjobs > 2 and not Visual.Is2PhasesNight() and GData.Random() > 0.67:
if MotelManager.TalkThemes["Naughty"]["BJ"].Blowjobs > 2 and not Visual.Is2PhasesNight():

ch_NeighMom.RPY

label NeighMomSearchLabel:

# if GData.Random() > NHouseHall.sneak_prob:
if NHouseHall.sneak_prob > 0:

chPETeacher.RPY

def PETeacherOnLocationActivate(locObjN):

# if GData.Random() <= prob:
if 0 <= prob:

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I've been meaning to look at reducing rng, it might take me a few days, but I'll come up with something. If you found anything else let me know.
I also was trying to make a mod for easy RNG, but stopped because not worth the works :ROFLMAO:

FYI, the random numbers is generated and saved in the GData.Randoms array.

So I tried to make all RNG to return true by making a new Class that always return true when it compared with anything, i.e:
Python:
class CompareTrue:
    def __lt__(self, other):
        return True
    __le__ = __eq__ = __gt__ = __ge__ = __lt__

alwaystrue = CompareTrue()

#on the game, so the random number pool only have 1 value
GData.Randoms=[alwaystrue]
But that won't works, because there are some media that shows based on random too (I guess for variation), so if the random always true, you'll never see the other variant images...

Latest thing that came up to me, is just to make the random number pools with inf and -inf, so it will greatly make the probability to 50:50, i.e:
Python:
# [anynumber] > -inf is always return True, and [anynumber] < inf always return True
GData.Randoms = [float('-inf'), float('inf')]

# you can reset the pools with:
GData.ResetRandom()

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes