Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Huh in looking at the game files to figure out the headache that is rng I accidently opened up the incest patch and realized there is something there for a cousin, and a grandmother. Wonder if there for MC's family and if we'll ever see them.

Reactions: john1230

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Almost every method I've tried to change the rng just hasn't worked. It either breaks things like modeling that depend on rng, throws out errors, or just straight up does nothing. The only thing I tried that works is editing the game files themselves, and I'd have to do that every update which would get annoying fast. Sorry folks, I gotta through in the towel, I tried:cry:
I thought config.label_overrides would work so I could change some rng events but not all as some require it, and using this I can see plain as day that my new label was called correctly but it just didn't show any variant scenes such as the motel manager at the pool no matter what I did. I don't think I know ren'py well enough to figure this out.

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Hello. Im playing the game on my Android phone. I downloaded the latest version 0.33.

Is there any way to get my saved files from version 0.32 into version 0.33

I hope someone can help me

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
Hello. Im playing the game on my Android phone. I downloaded the latest version 0.33.

Is there any way to get my saved files from version 0.32 into version 0.33

I hope someone can help me
Yes indeed u can . U just have to copy and paste the files from the save files folder of the .32 version in ur phone , to the latest vesion save folder .

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
Yes ok. But how do i do that???
Can u search for the games folder in ur phone, or is it not showing . If not install 'solid explorer' its a file manager and in that u can just search in ur internal memory - android folder , in that in media or obb i guess there will be the game folder . There u can just find the save files. Just copy that saves including persistent file cause that shows the gallery. So after copying it just paste it somewhere else which is easy for u to find . Like create a new folder or such. And then install the new version . Then start the game and just exit the game and then agin go to 'solid explorer' then find and copy that save files into the new version's save game folder. Done u r good to go.

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Ok update ! It's inside ' solid explorer ' ( internal memory - android - data - straightened times - files - saves )
Update:

Found it. Copy and paste the files in the new version folder. But it only contains a save file from November. Cant find other files off the saved slots

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Can u search for the games folder in ur phone, or is it not showing . If not install 'solid explorer' its a file manager and in that u can just search in ur internal memory - android folder , in that in media or obb i guess there will be the game folder . There u can just find the save files. Just copy that saves including persistent file cause that shows the gallery. So after copying it just paste it somewhere else which is easy for u to find . Like create a new folder or such. And then install the new version . Then start the game and just exit the game and then agin go to 'solid explorer' then find and copy that save files into the new version's save game folder. Done u r good to go.
Do you have a clue where my other saved files will be? I only have a saved file from 22 november.
And i cant find any other saves.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a better day for neighbor mom? I saved and tried 10 times, and she greeted me each time. You say sneak in, My method of entering is to click on her face icon, Is there a different way of doing this?
you have to click on neighbor mom face as she is who you are looking for ,random if she catches you or you go find her.if you are getting caught all the time ,just try a diff night saving before trying and rinse repeat same process till you unlock the scene

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
straightened times/game/save
clear your folder and copy the save you want to access into it
If i do that. And i open the updated game. I do have my saved files to load. But there is no picture. And when i load 1 of the saves.
Then i get

A exception has occured.
With a lot of text.

What have i done wrong?

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
Did u copy the save files before installing the new one
I have found the files. And they appear at the new version only without picture. And when i load one of them then i got a screen with:

'A exception has occured'.

With a lot of text under it b

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes