yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
This is definitely not true. I've barely even started the lawyer's secretary path at all. I met her once and saw her doing graffiti. I did not reach any lewd scenes with the secretary or get arrested, but I have reached the scenes with fucking Detective York in the motel room and the threesome with Victoria and Detective York

This isn't accurate either. The problem (confirmed by others) is that there is some randomization of her catching you at night. I was able to both save/reload and rollback/retry a few times without having to grind through many days of attempting only once per day.
I don't know what to tell you, guy. That's the only way it worked for me and according to some of the other comments others are having the same difficulties reaching the trigger points on these two paths. So maybe my method will help them where others failed.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
how i can trigger the scene when lisa comes in the morning to stepfamily house and have a discussion with step mom? i'm already fucking step with condom and had blowjob scene when is drunk, fucked mary bareback and handjob with alexa i don't know what i'm missing, and in the model job lisa show breast 2 times and step is in swimsweat, what i'm mising?

The ruud

Dec 17, 2020
Correction, he used to post always at the end of the month, around the 25th of each month.
Due to the war in the Ukraine he had to leave Russia and settle somewhere else.
The last 2 updates where around the 5th of each month, mostly announced days before.
So in this update is becomming late, which is troubeling for a devolper that was know for its punctuality.

The Connoisseur

Jun 3, 2022
How far can you go with Ren?

So far all I've got out of her is a handjob, fingered her in dumpster and she's watched cunni on the weekend.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How far can you go with Ren?

So far all I've got out of her is a handjob, fingered her in dumpster and she's watched cunni on the weekend.
There's one more scene with a few variations.

Cover her so she has at least 1+ favors for you and then volunteer to cover her at work. You'll trigger the final scene that has 2-3 variations, each one giving you Sexual points with her

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Correction, he used to post always at the end of the month, around the 25th of each month.
Due to the war in the Ukraine he had to leave Russia and settle somewhere else.
The last 2 updates where around the 5th of each month, mostly announced days before.
So in this update is becomming late, which is troubeling for a devolper that was know for its punctuality.
due to his past punctuality, I'm ok with him missing a update every now and then. It still puts him far above the majority of the devs on here. Who never finish their games or are months or even years behind on updates.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes