john1230

Oct 6, 2020
how do you resolve conflict with mom and stepmom?
Keep going to step family's dinner and you'll get stepmom to agree to invite mom to dinner, talk to mom and she'll agree to go to dinner with stepmom. Wait a week in game and then while at the diner having dinner, request mom go to dinner with step family.

Anything else use the walkthrough.

OracleOne

Jun 28, 2021
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
For some reason I got bad ending 2 because conflict got high without it showing high conflict stats while using this mod

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Relax, Hrelease, it has never failed. Give him time, he's had enough troubles.
True, one of the few people who do consistent Updates and them actually having new Content. Too much for me actually, wish there was a better way of seeing of what i'm missing and how i get it.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
True, one of the few people who do consistent Updates and them actually having new Content. Too much for me actually, wish there was a better way of seeing of what i'm missing and how i get it.
honestly?
nearly 3 years
MC whas 18 at the beginning now he must be 21
still going to scool and no car
whats going on? try to follow timeline 882 days playing the same things and nearly no progres!
and all updates ?"Incest" fucking Mom and Sisters? Nahhh i think i´ll drop this game into trascontaner and say over and out.

BID DICK

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 827850

Overview:
It's a game about a young guy living together with a small Commune of Mother superior, holy Father and two novice Sisters (none blood related ;)). One day his happy life was over when Father was arrested for financial thievery and your Commune has to start once over from the bottom. And the bottom is 2 rooms in a shady motel - the only place they could afford.
Now our protagonist has become the man of the Commune and it's only for you to decide what kind of life he'll be living from now on. Minding that now he has to share a room or a bed with one of the women.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-14
Release Date: 2022-12-07
Developer: HRelease -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33.1
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.31.1):
- MEGA - -
Others:
Android* - Compressed*

Patches:
Extras: Cheats - Hints - Guide - Walkthrough - Console Commands -
Cheat Menu - Tutorial - Fan Sign - Cheat Mod

serlockz thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 662897 View attachment 662885 View attachment 1777328 View attachment 1777329 View attachment 1777330 View attachment 1777331 View attachment 1777332 View attachment 1777333 View attachment 1777334
View attachment 1777335 View attachment 1777336 View attachment 1777337 View attachment 1777338 View attachment 1777339 View attachment 1777340 View attachment 1777341 View attachment 1777342 View attachment 1777343
We need a link to the new version. Anyone who buys from the developer releases the free version for us, thank you

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I think the same as you, but like many of us we have to wait.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The mom and Jill.
It happens when skipping family dinner about 2-3 days
Works fine for me, and as no one else has said anything I can only assume something went wrong on your end. Are you playing on PC, Mac, or using Joiplay? I can only test for PC. Maybe try re-downloading and reinstalling the mod. If that doesn't work put the code below into the console (With my mod installed you can just press the "L" key to access the console)

Relations['Mom', 'OldSis'].conflict.Value = 0

OracleOne

Jun 28, 2021
Works fine for me, and as no one else has said anything I can only assume something went wrong on your end. Are you playing on PC, Mac, or using Joiplay? I can only test for PC. Maybe try re-downloading and reinstalling the mod. If that doesn't work put the code below into the console (With my mod installed you can just press the "L" key to access the console)

Relations['Mom', 'OldSis'].conflict.Value = 0
I'm playing on PC with win10.
I deleted and re-download both the game and mod but it keeps happening.
Weird thing is that it only started to bug out after 180 in-game days.
I checked the file and noticed there's a space after the comma but when using the console command it doesn't accept the command with the space. For now I will just go to family dinner every day xD

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay so are there any scenes with the judge's apartment that dont involve the lawyer? Also someone posted once that Judge visits your motel at some point?(not the diner scenes) anyone gotten any of those?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes