Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Ok guys looking through stuff I found some other stuff, should help find new scenes. I don't know if all of this is from 34.1
Lisa (mom): 3 new photo session, ending in sweet mom coitus
Anna (step-mom): fuck/creampie during training, caress during tv time, titfuck, something about helping you cum jerking to aunt kate, rawdog in her bedroom, and a jerk photo session
Jill (older-sister): all stuff with mia, both at work and motel
Lil (Younger sister): Cuddle during travel, kiss after teacher bj
Alexa (YOUNGER step sister): Fuck/anal I think in her room
Mary (OLDER step sister): Creampie
Lawyer: Threesome during party, and something about allowing getting that legussy from the judge
PE teacher: Downtown stuff that seems to be about sleeping, and a "boobs attack" whatever that means
Xshop owner: New photo session. Something about a dress (Real unsure about this one been awhile since I did her content)

halil123

May 23, 2017
I'm still playing, I'm going to update it as I unlock them.

0.34 34 v034 v.034 changelog new scenes

Lisa(Mom) - New usual photosession, repeat it, repeat it, repeat it, repeat it (5 times)
Photographer - Ask reward, ask how to get better, after you fuck Lisa in a photosession ask for a reward
Stepfamily's house at 21:00 wednesday , Luaren meets with stepfamily
Stepmom - Training, suggest to spice up training, overcome her (fuck) or let her take charge (cowgirl, unlocks raw sex),
- After you unlock raw sex fuck her without condom
Lil - she kisses you after lit teacher bj
After dinner you can ask Mia and Jill for a ride and Jill sits in your lap in the car
At 3:00 at nightclub ask Mia for a ride for a similar scene, at the end you can fuck Jill in the ass
Attend a hearing to unlock Sophia
PE Teacher - Go to downtown at 2 am(retry if you can't find her), later talk to her in the school gym
- Repeat it, choose don't push
-Repeat it, undress her
-Repeat it, choose beer

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes