Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
You need to get threesome with Jill and Lil 1st. Then Lisa will come in, then only trigger foursome
Lisa will only walk in and start the 4-some iof she's at the hotel somewhere (usually sharing the alternate room).

Easiest way I found to trigger was have Lil and Lisa in a room, start the sex with Jill, Lil walk in, let her watch, let her join and then when things get started Lisa will walk in with a question, not knowing whats going on, and things go form there.

I just with the initial sex scene was a little longer for the 4-some. The animations are great, especially that hip motion, just a little too short for the scene overall.

Oh, forgot to add. You also have to have sex with Lisa while she was sharing a room with each of the other girls, while sharing a bed with both of them at night. Ask to sleep with both of them, wake up, ask for handjob, ask for sex, get caught,. etc. Do what with each younger woamn and Lisa first and that unlocks the 4-some (IIRC).

Reactions: Ludvinae

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
something about helping you cum jerking to aunt kate? how to do it
You have to get caught peeking on her in the shower when both of you stay over at your step family's house.

until now I still haven't unlock the Lawyer and detective Threesome... hahaha
Have you done Ren's shit? Pretty sure you have do her crap, get busted by the cops and then sometimes the detective bails you out of jail and gives you a ride home which progresses how far you can go with her which progresses the party.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
You have to get caught peeking on her in the shower when both of you stay over at your step family's house.

Have you done Ren's shit? Pretty sure you have do her crap, get busted by the cops and then sometimes the detective bails you out of jail and gives you a ride home which progresses how far you can go with her which progresses the party.
yes, i have done that already. now keep on completing lawyer and detective's hj section

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
yes, i have done that already. now keep on completing lawyer and detective's hj section
Have you become the lawyer's boyfriend yet? I think you have to progress both of them to creampies separately and then that will unlock the threesome at the party. That's assuming you max out the lust or whatever it's called.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So took the mom to bonetown at the photo shoot. What about the step mom? Is she an option yet. Does not appear to be the case

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I for one do not want to move from the motel yet. I need a scene taking the ginger from behind out by the pool.

QcPapy

Aug 22, 2022
Stepfamily's house at 21:00 wednesday , Lauren meets with stepfamily (i tried about 6 times and she never came,is there thing's to be done befor...)

Pantsos

Jun 25, 2020
Been playing the game using the latest autosave each update, but after I quit once and returned my saves were all gone. Any heroes here with a full save? :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Killer7161
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes