H2R

Jul 9, 2020
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
This mod isn't working for the new update

Reactions: Creepymangguy

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
What's with all those people asking for saves? Mine are working.
If you deleted your old saves, that's on you.
View attachment 2311743
i delet the gallery, that is the problem and i am no going to do everyshit i done for this game again, i dont remember the half of it. so i ask for the gallery i think is the persistant because i cant play all again :c &/Sorry for the bad inglish i speak a litlle/

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Does this IC Patch work with 0.34.1? I thought that the IC patch would work with every update?
A new character was added in this update so you need the updated patch, which can always be found on the devs twitter
This mod isn't working for the new update
Works fine for me. What system are you playing on. PC? Joiplay? Mac? (please reconsider if you are, macs are overpriced garbage) I can only test for PC.

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The changes and how to get them are in the last few pages, in between all the people begging for saves. Don't really need the same thing repeated again.

Reactions: Killer7161

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
ohhhh grandma. probably wont need condoms since menopause is nature's own contraceptive ;)

waiting for pregnancy in game. wonder who will get knocked up first

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
how unlock new character shopia
i try not come
Attending dad's trial. I think there's practically no content yet. All I could find was holding her hand there. Profile page doesn't give the "There's still shit to see" message so I think there's nothing else.

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
For those who want a save here is mine. I think i have all the scenes . If you want to try the threesome whit lawyer and police you have to option one go there wednesday or saturday . And select licor. Then you have to select to pretend to drink two times . And pretend to sleep. This will lead to first the lesbian scene betwen Violet and victoria and you can join later. If you want the foursome whit Jill,Lil and Mom just ask Mom to fuck and the option to call the other girls will popup

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes