Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Tried using my android version saves on JoiPlay, most don't work. The one that does is from June of last year, much too far back.

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Except taking PE teacher to motel room is there any other event? Everything is drained and depraved, but says there may be more naughty events? Any info, thanks.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
One of my favorite games in this page for some reasons:

-Pretty good and varied models.
-An I-Patch that actually feels like an I-Patch, in name, role and dialogues.
-A lot of content in every update and right now this must be one of the biggest games.

Beside the grind (that you can cheat with console command), my biggest problem with this game is the hint system, good but not good enough, sometimes you will skip scenes (never unlocked mom's footjob) or you will try over and over again every dialogue trying to unlock others (yet still didn't unlock the mom/son/teacher threesome), sometimes you have to pick older less lewd dialogues to unlock new content and that's a bit annoying.

Anyway, my most anticipated scenes are:

-Grandma
-Paternal aunt (already confirmed grandma has another child)
-Cousin?
-Mom and Aunt Kate scene
-Neighbor, and later a threesome with her daughter
-Judge, and later a threesome with her daughter
-Stepmom and half-sisters foursome... or at least a threesome with half-sisters.
-Mom and Stepmom, this is probably my most anticipated scene

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
How can i get the threesome with the lawyer and cop? I've tried everything, premium wine, liquor, whisky, tried it 9, 10, 11 pm, avoid drinking, pour without stopping, focusing on each of them..
I know here are a few "guides" who says do that or do this but none of them works for me.
yes i already fucked the cop at the motel and fucked the lawyer without condom
Personaly, I go at 9pm, use premium whisky, pour on request 3 time and pretend to sleep, so there is still a chance that trigger the double hj but usualy I get the threesome

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Except taking PE teacher to motel room is there any other event? Everything is drained and depraved, but says there may be more naughty events? Any info, thanks.
If you bring her to the motel many times, you can strip her, the other scene she have is when you go jogging with your aunt (she is in front of the motel at 11pm), she might catch you while your aunt flash her tits

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
If you bring her to the motel many times, you can strip her, the other scene she have is when you go jogging with your aunt (she is in front of the motel at 11pm), she might catch you while your aunt flash her tits
Probably is the jogging scene. Thanks.

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
how do you progress with Lauren the neighbour?
it mentions about her giving sermons in the morning but have no idea where to go.
if you try to visit lauren ouside normal hours, she will ask you to leave which then open the option to sneak into the house, at 8am or 11pm if you sneak you can see her reading her bible, if you do that many time, you can see her masturbate thinking of you, and later she will catch you and force your to pray with her, even later she won't bother to put back her skirt while doing so, if you do it at 11pm she will also ask you if you want to sleep with her, haven't tested if you need to unlock that before by visiting her at 1am or if she still propose that without having done that before.

Reactions: Kr.Szabex

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
Ok guys looking through stuff I found some other stuff, should help find new scenes. I don't know if all of this is from 34.1
Lisa (mom): 3 new photo session, ending in sweet mom coitus
Anna (step-mom): fuck/creampie during training, caress during tv time, titfuck, something about helping you cum jerking to aunt kate, rawdog in her bedroom, and a jerk photo session
Jill (older-sister): all stuff with mia, both at work and motel
Lil (Younger sister): Cuddle during travel, kiss after teacher bj
Alexa (YOUNGER step sister): Fuck/anal I think in her room
Mary (OLDER step sister): Creampie
Lawyer: Threesome during party, and something about allowing getting that legussy from the judge
PE teacher: Downtown stuff that seems to be about sleeping, and a "boobs attack" whatever that means
Xshop owner: New photo session. Something about a dress (Real unsure about this one been awhile since I did her content)
Hey. how can i unlock Alexa scenes ? I unlocked almost everything else including creampie Mary and stuff but i can only take selfie, handjob and make her cum. When i invite aunt to stepfamily house Alexa refused me when i told them i can help with their clothing and when i check my contact list and click on Alexa i see (There are still can be opportunitites to raise sexual tension). If some1 advanced in Alexa's content (further than handjob and selfie) can you please let me know how you did it

CTG555

Jul 12, 2018
I can upload the persisten save .the one who unlock the gallery. If you can make it work dont blame me. This is the save of the last version of the game. I dont think will work with the previous version. I use the cheadMod try to apply that too . I upload this two save if the other one make conflit whit one of your current save
please dont upload the save file without the persistent file got dammit, still waiting why for suffer????

hobbitt22

Jan 13, 2022
Hey. how can i unlock Alexa scenes ? I unlocked almost everything else including creampie Mary and stuff but i can only take selfie, handjob and make her cum. When i invite aunt to stepfamily house Alexa refused me when i told them i can help with their clothing and when i check my contact list and click on Alexa i see (There are still can be opportunitites to raise sexual tension). If some1 advanced in Alexa's content (further than handjob and selfie) can you please let me know how you did it
You have to go back to the selfie a couple of times then you get anal as an option.After that you get sex with condom but only late night with wine

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes